Douglas for Sale

JaxRolo
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3685 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Custom made Douglas 13" Chest Protector but with the extra shoulder pads for added protection.

Also has the All-Stars Harness which make the protector fit like gloves. No slippage for added comfort.

This is truly a Top of the Line Umpire Chest Protector.

This umpire chest protector is suitable for Major League Umpires down to youth baseball.

Douglas is a major brand that manufactures Baseball and Football protective gear.

Feel free to send me any questions you may have!

Make me Offers!

post-1097-0-19971500-1392306561_thumb.jp

post-1097-0-42389200-1392306609_thumb.jp

Guys, knock it off .......

Either bid on it, send him a PM, or don't do anything at all.  If you're not interested, move on please

Thanks

Sadly I think this is all a by product of Rolo being a smartass to start with. At least that is where it started with me. Didnt expect it to balloon like it did.

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3685 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.