what kind of shoes are these

CodyLoe15

those are 2010 but not custom from nike ID, they where a standard option on eastbay and footlocker back then. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-Air-Max-2010-sz-13-Air-Attack-Pack-Black-Grey-Running-Run-1-3-USED-/231113631072?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item35cf722560

• Like 1

The new 2014s are out. They are pretty sweet how does the leather hold up on yours thunder?

The 2014's dont' have a leather option as of yet, and, if they do leather, ...... (as they did in the 2013 model) .... it'll be suede, ..... gee, thanks Nike :no:

As for the 2010's, very nice!

Do we have photos yet?

Nike.com ........

you all do know nike does make wide shoes right....? I'm a tester for Nike and its b/c I have a wide foot... They are available you would just have to look.  The other day I was at a local nike outlet and they have black with a white swoosh 2012 air max in wide in my size for $75 for xmas... They are out there, I love the assumptions that people throw around here.  Nike does have several airmax for 2013 trainers and 2014 in the NFL right now. They will be available for in a few months.  Also they made a leather version of the 2013 London Marathon shoe that would've worked for umpiring too.  Just b/c they're not main stream doesn't mean they don't exist.

• Like 1