It's been a great run

Typhoon
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 675 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Well after 53 years umpiring I may have to retire. :crybaby2:  I wasn't planning on it, but last week I was diagnosed with cancer of the bladder. I am scheduled for surgery on Nov 22, and will be given more info after the biopsy is completed. I made it through a knee replacement, a triple bypass, and a broken neck, but this one has me worried. The Doc says it was definitely caused by my 45 years of smoking.

Wish me luck guys.

Thanks

Tony

• Sad 1

With all my heart,

I beseech the King of Heaven, Our Heavenly Father, through His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, that the spirit of cancer would be bound and rebuked in your body. I ask that my brothers join me in agreement that this dispicible attack against your health and spirit would be remanded, and that the cancer would flee; for by the stripes of the Lord Jesus, you are healed! I remind my brothers, and the King of Heaven, that where two are more are standing, that anything they agree as in touching, will be done by our Father in Heaven. I stand in the gap, and ask others to join me, in rebuking this cancer, and ask the healing power of God to flow through you and cleanse you.

The Lord bless thee, and keep thee.The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee.The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

I pray and ask in Jesus most Holy Name!

Shalom Aleichem.

Manny

Amen.

• Like 4

Well this morning they got a cancellation for tomorrow and asked if I would like to go a week early. So the surgery is tomorrow instead of next week. They have wi-fi in there so I'll bring my laptop and try and keep everyone up to date.

Thanks for all the encouragement, I really appreciate it.

Tony

• Like 1

Well this morning they got a cancellation for tomorrow and asked if I would like to go a week early. So the surgery is tomorrow instead of next week. They have wi-fi in there so I'll bring my laptop and try and keep everyone up to date. Thanks for all the encouragement, I really appreciate it. Tony
Go in there and kick their a$$!!!