Jump to content

Ebay finds


catsbackr

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, tpatience said:

I guess @MadMax was too slow. I was going to get it but I don’t need another mask.

I wasn’t slow. I’m from Wisconsin ... we are inherit hagglers and deal-hounds.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

Evidently, green Adidas are worth a lot more than the blue and black ones!

TIP: If you're interested in the Best Offer one, start over $100 as I bid that and he won't do it.

image.png.5bff9f0afcd6c1e015ec5fac704530a0.png

Well, if you are a fan of Shark Tank, its cause it's the color of MON-EY! Lol

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, UmpSC7 said:

I have noticed a lot of Adidas mask listed on eBay recently, is this from college teams overstock? Are they aluminum, titanium, or titanal?

I'm not sure, but they are all green or maroon it seems.   All for $200 though, when I've never seen an Adidas sell for more than $135. Yet, unless he keeps removing and re-posting on different accounts, they appear to be selling at that price.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, UmpSC7 said:

I have noticed a lot of Adidas mask listed on eBay recently, is this from college teams overstock? Are they aluminum, titanium, or titanal?

According to older posts within the "Umpire Equipment" forum .... @MadMax explains that the Adidas branded masks are Titanal.  But he'll chime in soon :nod: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, BT_Blue said:

Any way to tell if this is an actual F3v3 chest protector? If it is, that's a hell of a price!

I’d be inclined to say yes, that is an UnEqual V3. The front no longer has the UnEqual emblem, the Force3 logo is raised on the chest instead, as well as being fully on the NewFlex harness.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BT_Blue said:

Any way to tell if this is an actual F3v3 chest protector? If it is, that's a hell of a price!

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F283486407508

Do you have to point out every time I make a bid? smh

 

:smachhead:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MadMax said:

I’d be inclined to say yes, that is an UnEqual V3. The front no longer has the UnEqual emblem, the Force3 logo is raised on the chest instead, as well as being fully on the NewFlex harness.

Thanks. I had a feeling it was. But you never know.

1 hour ago, wolfe_man said:

Do you have to point out every time I make a bid? smh

:smachhead:

I like to think of it as just good timing! Lol

This would be the second or third time in recent memory, right.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.






×
×
  • Create New...