Ebay finds

catsbackr

2 minutes ago, Varsity07 said:

you can tell its an Adidas by the welds

I don't disagree, but I've seen some Nike's with some strange welds as well in the newer batches. I hear guys joke some were manufactured on a Monday or Friday indicating that the workers hearts weren't in their work and the weld quality suffered.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Young_Ump said:

keep in mind ......ala buyer beware ....

NOT ALL PHOTOS on eBay auctions use the PROPER photo.  That photo could be a Ti, but the item for sale could very well be a regular FM25 ....

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Young_Ump said:

We've covered this one before.  This seller uses the wrong pics.  I even told them about it and they don't care.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Thunderheads said:

NOT NEARLY worth anything close to that .......... so silly

Far be it from me to take advantage of the market in the past. But it is worth what someone will pay for it.

This could have gotten north of $1,000. But it seems that it hit the number the seller was looking for.

29 minutes ago, BT_Blue said:

A THIRD RIDDELL MAKES AN APPEARANCE!

This one is just over $520 with less than a day to go.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/392744513124

Oh, I gotta get that old used beat up chest protector.  Actually looking  at the one you have listed,  just not sure if I'm going to continue umpiring.

33 minutes ago, umpstu said:

Oh, I gotta get that old used beat up chest protector.  Actually looking  at the one you have listed,  just not sure if I'm going to continue umpiring.

I was seriously considering stepping away for a year just to see how I felt. Was even considering playing in the old fogey leagues on sundays. But work has been sucking (even before this). And umpiring has always brought in decent money. So i was back in this year.

We will see about next.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...