Ebay finds

catsbackr

On 5/18/2019 at 11:51 PM, BT_Blue said:

Thanks. I had a feeling it was. But you never know.

I like to think of it as just good timing! Lol

This would be the second or third time in recent memory, right.

Yes, ha ha. :D

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, AL-Ump said:

Umm is someone gonna tell the seller?

Nike Pro Issue Titanium Baseball Catchers/Umpire Mask. It is in perfect condition with little to no signs of use.

Think about the amount of force needed to make that thing collapse like that! Did anyone check to see if the original owner is still alive and NOT eating out of a straw?

• Haha 2

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, wolfe_man said:

Honig’s plate cost for good price! 

46R and in black.

$50 bid or $100 Buy It Now plus $10 shipping on eBay.

C5898A55-07F8-4DA1-A52D-23A61B784BFC.jpeg

Thanks for the heads up. I was able to get it. I had been planning to buy a plate coat from Out West until how they treated @Razzer  Glad I was able to get this one instead. And a much better price too. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, mw94 said:

What does Douglas charge to recondition a chest protector? Like add the  gap protection & new padding?

those are different things.  You can get it 'reconditioned' and then the gap protection is $20 I'm pretty sure.   If you're getting it reconditioned, you wouldn't get "new" ....

if you go to the equipment forum and hit SEARCH, upper right corner (search - this forum - type in douglas prices ... it'll come up )

41 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

Where are ALL of these Adidas masks coming from?  It seems like 2-3 more are being added every day.   Did they increase production or what?

I have no idea but there have been a lot added. A ridiculous amount. And some priced below $100

3 hours ago, mw94 said:

What does Douglas charge to recondition a chest protector? Like add the  gap protection & new padding?

Email from Jeff Cook over the summer:

We do offer refurbishment services. That cost is $50 plus tax and shipping.
Adding T-Hook slots & T-Hooks is $25
Adding Custom Flaps is $30

Shipping cost is between $15-$22 depending on where you live in the country.

I wanted to ask what "refurbishment" means (maybe changing out anything thats rusted?).  Id think new padding is a lot more than $50.

13 hours ago, Thunderheads said:

those are different things.  You can get it 'reconditioned' and then the gap protection is $20 I'm pretty sure.   If you're getting it reconditioned, you wouldn't get "new" ....

if you go to the equipment forum and hit SEARCH, upper right corner (search - this forum - type in douglas prices ... it'll come up )

Yeah, the lack of gap coverage made me look but not bid last time it posted. Overthinking it or a legit concern?

5 hours ago, alex7 said:

Yeah, the lack of gap coverage made me look but not bid last time it posted. Overthinking it or a legit concern?

Some say it’s no big deal, but I said take one ball off that gap and you’ll rethink it.

• Like 2

On 1/31/2020 at 1:24 AM, alex7 said:

I just picked it up for 82 bucks. I will probably wind up adding gap coverage. It was too good a deal to pass up for being a black douglas.

• Like 1

On 1/30/2020 at 11:29 AM, wolfe_man said:

Where are ALL of these Adidas masks coming from?  It seems like 2-3 more are being added every day.   Did they increase production or what?

I bought one with an offer price of $68.

Received it in the mail today, 3 days later, despite some odd tracking info. Might be worth the shot for some of you.

Screenshot_20200206-140818.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Varsity07 said:

He originally had listed as aluminum.   Sure looks like an Adidas to me.   I know they've changed Nike's a little since the original batches in terms of quality, but this one just doesn't look "right" to me either.

It was used as a catcher's mask prior to putting it up for sale - can you see the scratches and the harness down low on the sides?

• Like 1