Ebay finds

catsbackr

4 hours ago, jwclubbie said:

You suck, Clubbie.

Watch, it’s probably another of those Titanal masks. The welds, at least from the picture, look pretty clean, so it could be truly titanium... you’ll have to let Ray and I look it over again.

On 4/11/2018 at 2:07 PM, MadMax said:

You suck, Clubbie.

Watch, it’s probably another of those Titanal masks. The welds, at least from the picture, look pretty clean, so it could be truly titanium... you’ll have to let Ray and I look it over again.

Not a Ti BUT WELDS ARE MUCH BETTER... Must have been fabricated from Tuesday-Thursday

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Someone did their own version of “the Mod” –

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F222926575339

That’s an AiR Flex II, so it’s using Brock Beads (a type of latticed open cell foam) for the foam jacket instead of the latest 3DO. The hardshell carapace is exactly the same (grey instead of black), and is going to give you a low profile look and decent hardshell protection without all that weight and bulk of wearing a sofa.

29 minutes ago, MadMax said:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F222926575339

That’s an AiR Flex II, so it’s using Brock Beads (a type of latticed open cell foam) for the foam jacket instead of the latest 3DO. The hardshell carapace is exactly the same (grey instead of black), and is going to give you a low profile look and decent hardshell protection without all that weight and bulk of wearing a sofa.

Saw this one a day or so back, I found it interesting and it immediately brought you to my mind.  I believe you've posted about this one as well when the Schutt MaXV Mod was just getting started.

On 4/19/2018 at 11:05 AM, MadMax said:

This is indeed mine - I posted it a few years ago when I made the mod. I picked up a Douglas West Vest for $70 so I'm moving on

30 minutes ago, Mizzou2016 said:

This is indeed mine - I posted it a few years ago when I made the mod. I picked up a Douglas West Vest for $70 so I'm moving on

You didn't happen to be at Central Methodist on 2-17-18 did you?

2 hours ago, Mizzou2016 said:

Hey, everybody gotta do what they gotta do. I’m only an advocate for our fellow umpire – or anyone for that matter – not being pushed into paying full retail and being gouged on something with an ambiguously inflated price.

Do you still happen to have the ailettes (gap flaps)?

• Thanks 1

On 4/20/2018 at 2:21 PM, MadMax said:

Hey, everybody gotta do what they gotta do. I’m only an advocate for our fellow umpire – or anyone for that matter – not being pushed into paying full retail and being gouged on something with an ambiguously inflated price.

Do you still happen to have the ailettes (gap flaps)?

I don't think so.. I can check but they haven't been on since I bought it. 

Edited by Mizzou2016
Found them - but I already shipped to the buyer so idk what to do with them.

39 minutes ago, BT_Blue said:

I just submitted a bid for $20.00 ...plus what he wants for shipping = what you can get this from Japan ...shipped ...about $35

1 minute ago, Thunderheads said:

I just submitted a bid for $20.00 ...plus what he wants for shipping = what you can get this from Japan ...shipped ...about $35

You can find this from Japan? Tell me where and I'll send you the extra $20 I was going to offer him.  Lol

28 minutes ago, tpatience said:

So said that he can’t find them anywhere. This guy said he traded a Nike for it

I had a feeling So would say that.

As for the guy trading the Mizuno for a Nike mask. Hope he understands he isn' going to get the cost of a Nike mask for this.

Any idea what he is thinking is a fair price for it?

13 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

That would be awesome if he can do it!

All he needs to do is tell them there are at least a few dozen idiots on some message board that are willing to pay whatever they want to set the price at. Should be a done deal then! Lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I just replied to his last email asking him if he could go to his rep and see how many sold units it would take on a pre-order basis to dial up a special production run. If he were able to put that together at a semi reasonable price-say $30 each or so? I think there would be a lot of us suckers that would happily order multiples of these. I’ll let you know what he says.

• Thanks 1