Long Sleeve Shirt

It's about that time of year again, fellas!  Time to stow away the cool-rite pads and trade them out for cooler night layers. 

I'm in the market for new long sleeve umpire shirts (black mainly) and I wanted to know if someone had BOTH the HMLLS - Honigs long sleeve and the Cliff Keen on Gerry Davis Sports website? If so, what are the differences you've noticed?  Is one a slimmer fit than the others?  How is the fit on the sleeve?  Which of the two is "thicker" or "more sturdy?" 

I have the Smitty L/S and I have no plans on using it again - the sleeves are so very short. 

I also have the Ump Attire version, which is decent, but it seems they're having some vendor issues there.  

Thanks! 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In my experience (all size XXL) the Honigs and ump-attire LS shirts fit tighter in the the sleeves. My smitty is my favorite. The fabric is a little thicker and the sleeves are not as tight. Smitty

In my experience (all size XXL) the Honigs and ump-attire LS shirts fit tighter in the the sleeves. My smitty is my favorite. The fabric is a little thicker and the sleeves are not as tight.

Smitty is my go to LS shirt. Mine are about 4 years old before they redid the sizing on the SS shirts, so things might have changed.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...