Long Sleeve Shirt

Rook23
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3810 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

It's about that time of year again, fellas!  Time to stow away the cool-rite pads and trade them out for cooler night layers. 

I'm in the market for new long sleeve umpire shirts (black mainly) and I wanted to know if someone had BOTH the HMLLS - Honigs long sleeve and the Cliff Keen on Gerry Davis Sports website? If so, what are the differences you've noticed?  Is one a slimmer fit than the others?  How is the fit on the sleeve?  Which of the two is "thicker" or "more sturdy?" 

I have the Smitty L/S and I have no plans on using it again - the sleeves are so very short. 

I also have the Ump Attire version, which is decent, but it seems they're having some vendor issues there.  

Thanks! 

In my experience (all size XXL) the Honigs and ump-attire LS shirts fit tighter in the the sleeves. My smitty is my favorite. The fabric is a little thicker and the sleeves are not as tight.

Smitty is my go to LS shirt. Mine are about 4 years old before they redid the sizing on the SS shirts, so things might have changed.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...