How would you like to used your debit cards at

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3895 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

A youth concession stand. How many of us really carry cash on us? I think if they can get cheap way of doing it. they would get much more sales.

On a side note here a laugh... a youth concession stand a women tried to buy a cell phone battery.. cause her was dying... :lol:

Businesses usually have to pay a percentage (1 % - 4 %) of all card sales plus a transaction fee.  It should be part of the consideration.

yea i knew they be something in that, Though i didn't know how much or how bad it is in this area

Random

Yup but that just me i am a tad random sometimes.

I never have less than 200 dollars cash on me. And a credit card and an ATM card. 

Read below.

I like it but many times i never have cash in my bank account.

@Jocko- ususally when toruny happen here we are offered food for free.

In fact one of a mimi tourament we did they got some "adult drinks" But i decline it for 1. i don't drink 2. i only drink soda/gatorriad.

they were nice to offer me some pizza they order. :)

I never have less than 200 dollars cash on me. And a credit card and an ATM card. 

Read below.

Learn to save my friend!!  Work hard and save money. 

Yes... i have tried its not that easy. How can i worked hard when i have no job? ...I love to save money but i cant

I never have less than 200 dollars cash on me. And a credit card and an ATM card. Read below.

Learn to save my friend!!  Work hard and save money.

Yes... i have tried its not that easy. How can i worked hard when i have no job? ...I love to save money but i cantGood luck, my brother in blue. Hope you find a job very soon.

• Like 2

I never have less than 200 dollars cash on me. And a credit card and an ATM card. Read below.

I like it but many times i never have cash in my bank account. Learn to save my friend!!  Work hard and save money. Yes... i have tried its not that easy. How can i worked hard when i have no job? ...I love to save money but i cant Good luck, my brother in blue. Hope you find a job very soon.

Thanks trying trying.... i had a call for a job... they said in mall but i couldn't find the area...

I like it but many times i never have cash in my bank account. Learn to save my friend!!  Work hard and save money. Yes... i have tried its not that easy. How can i worked hard when i have no job? ...I love to save money but i cant Good luck, my brother in blue. Hope you find a job very soon.

Thanks trying trying.... i had a call for a job... they said in mall but i couldn't find the area...

You couldn't find where the store was located?