2 Brand New RiteTemp Cooling Vests Large(has tags) and XL

twood71
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3530 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I have 2 Brand New RiteTemp Cooling Vests Large (retailed for $190) and XL(retailed for $200). I will sell these for $200 each and I will pay for priority shipping (2 day). I used to be a Sales Rep. for HTFX-Inc. This is the last of my stock and my wife wants her freezer space back. So you all know this company went out of business and these items are highly sought after.. Thank you for your time. 

post-2682-0-40954700-1375717845_thumb.jp

post-2682-0-54333000-1375717855_thumb.jp

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are like form fitting. You can adjust the side and the top of the shoulders for a snugger fit. I have used under a Platinum, Gold and the Unequal CPs.

• 11 months later...

Is it true that the Rite Temp company went out of business?  Does anybody else sell this product?

Thanks

Yes. They are not made any longer. Not sure if there is a compatible product.

I can attest to the reliability of this man's shipments. I bought an unequal from him and it was on my front porch shortly after. Not to mention an all around helpful guy.