Had an interview last night

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3914 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I really hope i can get this job. Interview went wonderful, I applied to chuck-e-cheese  and i was ask like 4-5 questions and answer them postive and honest,

i also made the manager laugh couple times. Now i have to wait for second call for second interview.

• Like 1

Might be good game management experience.  Make the "wrong call" and you have unhappy parents and unhappy kids.  They paid to be there just like some leagues and tournaments.  Good luck.

• Like 1

Good luck with your interviews. I think Chuck E Cheese would drive me insane though!! LOL

I could see that but i love kids. So it be something worth putting up with

Wait, this isn't a joke?

Why would i joke about a chance a job? I be able to make the kids even happier and enjoy there times as kids.

Thanks guys i wish umpiring here was all year around but nope :(
Move?

Easier said than done.

Good luck with your interviews. I think Chuck E Cheese would drive me insane though!! LOL

I could see that but i love kids. So it be something worth putting up with

Wait, this isn't a joke?

Why would i joke about a chance a job? I be able to make the kids even happier and enjoy there times as kids.

Thanks guys i wish umpiring here was all year around but nope :(
Move?

Easier said than done.

We all 'love' kids, but not that much.

• Like 1

@Blue maybe i am just more speical loving kids? :wink:
Mmm have you had a background check lately???

I am clear and safe. Really why is there so much perv in the world and people whom think this way?

I had to go up and get my own backround for a job took me 2 minutes to do.

• Like 1

Umpiresoftball buddy something about you makes me inclined to say good luck with your job and also quit taking this board and the comments seriously. These guys and gals, including I, do not know you. Follow your calling buddy.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Mmm have you had a background check lately??? I am clear and safe. Really why is there so much perv in the world and people whom think this way? I had to go up and get my own backround for a job took me 2 minutes to do. Hope you didn't get offended. I don't joke around to much. But I was just messing with ya! Never take me seriously!
  • Like 1

Mmm have you had a background check lately??? I am clear and safe. Really why is there so much perv in the world and people whom think this way? I had to go up and get my own backround for a job took me 2 minutes to do. Hope you didn't get offended. I don't joke around to much. But I was just messing with ya! Never take me seriously!

No i just get that a lot on another message board... So it just does not sit well with me. Thanks for replaying back telling me you were joking

Some of the things typed within this thread are bordering on creepy.Oh yeah, and I meant to mention that the English language is being slaughtered within this thread. Good grief!

Understatements of the year

• Like 1

The day I need to use proper English on a message board is the day I'll go back to my college feedback forums. I didn't think we were being graded. By the way, you can always pay for a degree. I did ;-)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

No one needs to do anything. I just like to use the language properly regardless of whether I'm on a message board or sending an email to a colleague. I know a lot of people who don't mind sounding uneducated and lower-class.

I like to be on this board to be entertained and to learn. I was definitely entertained with this thread; both because of the subject matter and the fact that I was able to test my brain by deciphering some of the "code" that someone was trying to pass off as English.

To each his own.

• Like 1

The day I need to use proper English on a message board is the day I'll go back to my college feedback forums. I didn't think we were being graded. By the way, you can always pay for a degree. I did ;-)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

No one needs to do anything. I just like to use the language properly regardless of whether I'm on a message board or sending an email to a colleague. I know a lot of people who don't mind sounding uneducated and lower-class.

I like to be on this board to be entertained and to learn. I was definitely entertained with this thread; both because of the subject matter and the fact that I was able to test my brain by deciphering some of the "code" that someone was trying to pass off as English.

To each his own.

Damn, I punctuate my texts.