Mask-It Sports (Powder Coating)

slo8140
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1099 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

The pads are Wilson’s. I had to buy a whole mask to get them, but it was pretty cheap. Rawlings does make a royal blue though.I haven’t seen them in person, so I don’t know what shade they are. These Wilson pads match the Bermuda blue from TOC really well. The Bermuda is the best color they have ever made, IMO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So I mentioned the Rawlings TI. I think the fact that they did grey on the outside and black on the inside, is kind of a cool touch. Though I don't know if it actually does anything. 

But sitting here putting my son to bed. And wondering if Tony could re-create that with matte black on the inside and gunmetal on the outside? I think it would be really cool. And a one of a kind mask. (At least for right now.)

• Like 3

I'm really digging the Gunmetal right now! Tempted to sent what ever mask I end up keeping to Tony to do that with! Heck... maybe even send my old trusted Diamond to him again to be done in Gunmetal. And do a different mask in matte black?

• 5 months later...

Anybody know what the typical turn around is for receiving your mask back? Tony received mine last Friday, the 2nd and I'm guessing it's been shipped back at this point but I never got any confirmation. Does he usually let you know when it's done? 

2 hours ago, SeeingEyeDog said:

@Scissors, Tony's very communicative and his turnarounds can vary. If you have a question about the status of your order, I encourage you to contact him directly.

~Dawg

Agreed. He is usually really good at communicating. That is unless you do what I did, and send him stuff that arrives the day after him and the Mrs. go on a week and a half vacation to Florida. Lol

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Scissors said:

Anybody know what the typical turn around is for receiving your mask back? Tony received mine last Friday, the 2nd and I'm guessing it's been shipped back at this point but I never got any confirmation. Does he usually let you know when it's done? 

He will text you pics of the completed mask before he sends it back.  His normal TAT is about 2 weeks in my experience.

• Like 1