5-2-3 DP??????

Thunderheads
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3939 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Can't always hear both ball in glove and foot on bag when there is a crowd that big. You might can hear one or the other but not both.... Maybe could have taken a more aggressive angle to the throw coming from the catcher. May have given him a better angle to see ball in glove then listen for the foot.

• Like 1

Can't always hear both ball in glove and foot on bag when there is a crowd that big. You might can hear one or the other but not both.... Maybe could have taken a more aggressive angle to the throw coming from the catcher. May have given him a better angle to see ball in glove then listen for the foot.

Why you don't have more than 829 posts, I'll never know! :D

There's always such a fresh sensible breeze when Fittske24 posts, isn't there ?! :notworthy:

• Like 1

There's always such a fresh sensible breeze when Fittske24 posts, isn't there ?! :notworthy:

Hey... I try to make each post count!

quality over quantity @JaxRolo @Jocko @Thunderheads

So being involved means poor quality? hmmmmmmmmm .....I'll take that with a grain of salt from a kid....

I hate to say it Bobby, and I'm not speaking about myself, but this site has lots of value because of the two mentioned with me here.

• Like 1

Hey... I try to make each post count!

quality over quantity @JaxRolo @Jocko @Thunderheads

So being involved means poor quality? hmmmmmmmmm .....I'll take that with a grain of salt from a kid....

I hate to say it Bobby, and I'm not speaking about myself, but this site has lots of value because of the two mentioned with me here.

jeff i hope it was obvious i was just messing with a few members with high post counts...and clearly i (and the rest of us) appreciate the contributions made from the three of you

and trust me ive learned more from you 3 than you guys can imagine

fair enough!

I didn't see any sarcasm or smileys, and to be honest, it didnt' really sound like "you" .....I wasn't sure ....but thanks for clarifying, and the kind words ....

I do post a lot of useless crap though! :wave:

and trust me ive learned more from you 3 than you guys can imagine

fair enough!

I didn't see any sarcasm or smileys, and to be honest, it didnt' really sound like "you" .....I wasn't sure ....but thanks for clarifying, and the kind words ....

I do post a lot of useless crap though! :wave:

sarcasm emoticon added. :wave:

• Like 1

Why is this better than seeing the foot hit the bag and hear the ball hit the mitt and then verifying that the ball is in the mitt? Is this what PBUC is teaching?

I hate to say it, but for once the announcers are correct-Not even close...

That was a pretty bad miss.

maybe he had the unmistakable instinct to "bang-em!" :wave:

Sometimes you just can't help it...Your mind says one thing, and your body says....NOPE! He Got 'EM!!! :fuel:  :kissass:  :hi5:  :jerkit:

I hate to say it, but for once the announcers are correct-Not even close...

That was a pretty bad miss.

maybe he had the unmistakable instinct to "bang-em!" :wave:

Sometimes you just can't help it...Your mind says one thing, and your body says....NOPE! He Got 'EM!!! :fuel:  :kissass:  :hi5:  :jerkit:

.........." both ways blue" ................. :hi5:

• Like 1