ThatUmpire

Selling: 1 pair of Base Pants, and 1 pair of Combo Pants

Selling:

Smitty Pleated Combo Umpire Pants with Expander (size 28, but expander gives 2-4 inches) $40

Charcoal Grey

Description:

- Constructed with high quality "WOVEN" Polyester Fabric
- Wide Leg
- Smitty Comfort Grip Waistband
- Wide Belt Loops 
- Front Lay Flat Pockets
- Button Tab and Clasp Closure
- Button Loop on Left Back Pocket
- Heavy Duty Zipper

Smitty Pleated Base Umpire Pants with Expander (size 28, but expander gives 2-4 inches) $40

Charcoal Grey

Description:

- Constructed with high quality "WOVEN" Polyester Fabric
- Smitty Comfort Grip Waistband
- Wide Belt Loops
- Front Lay Flat Pockets
- Button Tab and Clasp Closure 
- Button Loop on Left Back Pocket
- Heavy Duty Zipper
- Unhemed
- Tailored Fit

Neither pair has been worn nor altered in any way.

Please reply if you are interested.

Not to get off topic, but an umpire with a 28-inch waist? Holy crap. I haven't been a 28 since I was in middle school. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Jglopez7
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SiUZIJ7Z5U
    • By Mad Mike
      OBR Rule Set:
      Runner on First, outs don't matter. Pitcher rolls through coming set, delivers ball (count was 2-1). Umpires call "Balk". Batter takes pitch without swinging. R1 stealing on the pitch. Catcher throws it into centerfield.
      R1 rounds second and heads for third. 
      I think there was an error when the "Time" was called and the runner was placed back at second. R1 should have been allowed to advance at his own jeopardy. If he made third, then bonus for him. If he was thrown out, then under OBR-he is out.  We would nullify the pitch and play on, correct?

• By sd181612
      Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if the pros have started wearing the Polys (I’ve seen some with more “loose” and “flexible” pants) or are they all required to wear Honigs’?
    • By MadMax
      Alright fellow umpires, we know you’re out there... you love shined leather shoes, looking just like the ol’ Big Leaguers (umpires... who cares about the players?), and lament the movement toward mesh-comprised trainers that are “impossible” to keep clean and won’t take the shine you’re only too proud to perfect.
      Sorry, alas, I cannot dwell in your camp any longer. It’s just too damned hot here in Arizona.
      But, you can have my shoes! These are the first-version MU950’s, in the mid-cut, that the Major Leagues wore and featured for a couple of seasons. They do have the white mid-sole and big N on the sides, and they’re in meticulous, clean, intact condition. I only trotted these out for “big” games in Wisconsin, New York, and Iowa, and never in the rain (which kept them from being worn a lot in Wisconsin... and New York... ). When I relocated to Arizona, I wore them for one game (Perfect Game), trying to impress my new colleagues, and within minutes, my feet were frying under the inescapable sun. From then on, I put them back in the box and invested in other more ventilated shoes for the bases.
      Now I’m off to the Dakotas to work a season of Independent league baseball, and luggage space being a premium, I’m not likely to bring them... so it’s best if one of you guys took them off my... hands?... err... feet?...
      As noted, they are Size 11-D and the treads are still completely intact. I’m asking for $35 + reasonable shipping (if you are interested in buying, give me your zip code and I’ll get the shipping quotes and options). PM for photos and interest.
    • By sd181612
      Surprise!!!! I have another question however I didn’t t know if this was the appropriate thread, so, I’m advanace, I apologize. Anyways I got the Poly-Spandex plate pants Monday and have been looking for good tailors in the area who have experience with atheletic fabrics. Since I don’t want to blindly step into the 5-Star rated tailor who knows a lot about suits but not about umpire pants like these, any suggestions????

Thanks again!