Sign in to follow this  
ThatUmpire

Retail Umpire Stores in Canada

Can someone tell me of a retail store in Canada (Ontario preferably) that has a retail store to buy umpire jackets/shirts, other than Home Run Sports? If not in Canada, maybe in Buffalo, Niagara, or Pennsylvania?

Honigs Canada is located at 244 South Service Rd, Unit #2, Stoney Creek, Ontario Ph # is 1-800-560-6680

I have ordered shirts from him and have had them in Amherstburg within 2 days.

Tony

• Like 1

Honigs Canada is located at 244 South Service Rd, Unit #2, Stoney Creek, Ontario Ph # is 1-800-560-6680

I have ordered shirts from him and have had them in Amherstburg within 2 days.

Tony

I have looked into them, but I believe it is cheaper to order from Honigs in Michigan (even while paying taxes/duty).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By sd181612
      Maybe I’m a little bit crazy, but aren’t we all a little bit “crazy” when we decide to umpire? I have a Nike (used for about 3 games) with black TW pads, with black tape), MLB harness. I’m looking to trade it for a Power “L.” Maybe I’m dreaming, but I’ll give it a shot. Link to pictures below:
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/dBrKQc9LuFsAP3hi9
    • By Kevin_K
      In going through my umpire wardrobe, I have discovered a treasure trove of items that no longer fit.
      I have three XL Cliff Keen shirts that are now too big - Cream, powder, and navy (yeah I know!) The navy had an NJSIAA patch on the left sleeve and all three have American flags on the back near the collar. All are in very good condition and I would wear each on the field if they still fit.
      $15 plus shipping each. $35 plus shipping for the lot. Friends and family PP only.
      More to come.

• By sd181612
      These shoes  (black and white) were worn for two games and they’re pretty much brand new. The only issue is some clay stains I wasn’t able to get out. PM me with offers. The pictures are in the link.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZwNtYTHBgTyLvf8H6
      Thanks.
    • By sd181612
      Decided to try my luck yet again. Looking for these bad boys. 

• By sd181612
      Hi all! I have this 1st gen WV to trade. Besides a small hole on the top-left padding and a loose piece of plastic where one of the T-hooks attaches to,the CP is in great condition. It’s a 13-incher.
      NOTE: T-Hooks are rusty. Pictures won’t upload.
      For pictures and/or offers, feel free to PM me.
      Thanks!