Holy Crap is that close!!!!!!!!!

Thunderheads
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3986 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was close enough to be an out. :lol:

Definitely a banger that nobody will argue with either way, but I got him safe.  If you look at .36 you can see the ball is not quite in the glove yet (you can see white outside the glove), while the runner's foot is clearly "deep" in the bag.

Tie goes to the runner!!  :fuel:

That's a kickball rule coach.

Definitely a banger that nobody will argue with either way, but I got him safe.  If you look at .36 you can see the ball is not quite in the glove yet (you can see white outside the glove), while the runner's foot is clearly "deep" in the bag.

With the benefit of replay, I think he's safe.  Real time, I'm sure I call an out there.

but there was an argument .....Bud Black came out ..........

Super slo mo looks safe to me also.........

Tie goes to the runner!!  :fuel:

That's a kickball rule coach.

With the benefit of replay, I think he's safe.  Real time, I'm sure I call an out there.

Depends on what you hear ;)

The appearance of the RIC is not evidence of an argument, which requires reason and logic. ;)

If Black's team had been on defense and exactly the same play ruled "Safe," not only would he have come out, but he'd have been ejected. See the difference? :)

The appearance of the RIC is not evidence of an argument, which requires reason and logic. ;)

If Black's team had been on defense and exactly the same play ruled "Safe," not only would he have come out, but he'd have been ejected. See the difference? :)

All I was poining out is that BB came out after the play ........ I didn't see it,....just heard that "Black was coming out" ..........

Yeah, go ahead and bring that slo-mo camera with you on the field.

That is an OUT at every single level of ball.  I even had this one as an out at live speed.