look for face mask

bryan59
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3899 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

i got the pads already and have a honigs mask dont like it to heavy use pads in a all star right now

is it just me, or is this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^difficult to read?

He must be Cuban. :wave:

i got the pads already and have a honigs mask dont like it to heavy use pads in a all star right now

is it just me, or is this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^difficult to read?

I think it might just be you because it read perfectly fine to me and I wish the poster luck with finding the frame he wants

no i am 100% american born in indiana and done 8 yrs in navy dont ever call me something im not ask before opening you sh#& hole jaxrolo

CALM DOWN RIGHT NOW!

He was making fun of himself Bryan, thus the "wave smiley" ..... now go cool off....

no i am 100% american born in indiana and done 8 yrs in navy dont ever call me something im not ask before opening you sh#& hole jaxrolo

CALM DOWN RIGHT NOW!

He was making fun of himself Bryan, thus the "wave smiley" ..... now go cool off....

Haha - this coming from the guy who started it all!  :wave:  :kissass:  :fuel:  :hopmad:

• Like 1

CALM DOWN RIGHT NOW!

Haha - this coming from the guy who started it all!  :wave:  :kissass:  :fuel:  :hopmad:

LOL!!  Because I didn't understand his comment?  I'm sure that didn't start it ............ :smachhead:

• 1 month later...

Ah, a perfect time for my photographic memory of seemingly useless knowledge...

http://www.fifthregionofficials.com/umpire-face-mask

Fifth Region has two masks offered as just-the-frame, and one is a silver Diamond DFM-iX3 at approx $45. {ed. They also have the black DFM-iX3, and the Honig's FM-K4 ProLine in black, navy or silver at $39}

Wish I had found this spot last year, as it would have saved me some $, and I wouldn't have these crap stock-Diamond pads in my trunk.

• 1 month later...

you can buy the +POS ZRO-G mask - new - on-sale right now at for $39.95 & $6.95 s&h - and have then have the oem xtra pads (back to regular price now on the +POS ZRO-G mask - $59.95)

http://www.pluspos.com/Web/productdetail.aspx?ProductID=186

I have used the +POS ZRO-G mask for 2 seasons - and I really like this mask - my humble opinion - this is a fantastic mask and is VERY hard to beat (especially if purchased on sale), on-sale it is HALF the cost of comparable good or better masks and 1/3  the cost of the of the best masks out there (Champro Magnesium / Wilson Ti / All-Star Ti)

- my estimate is that the +POS ZRO-G is only slightly heavier in weight compared to the Magnesium or Titanium rigs.

Good Luck!

As near as I can tell - the Fifth Region website "only" offers the Diamond mask frame in black in the frame-only option.

So far - the "only" option for a silver umpire mask - replacement frame-only - is the Honigs FM-K4 ProLine in silver at $39.95 + s&h

If anyone knows of other silver frame-only options - please chime in

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
As near as I can tell - the Fifth Region website "only" offers the Diamond mask frame in black i in the frame-only option. So far - the "only" option for a silver umpire mask - replacement frame-only - is the Honigs FM-K4 ProLine in silver at $39.95 + s&h If anyone knows of other silver frame-only options - please chime in[/quotehttp://www.gerrydavis.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=GDS&Product_Code=B51AC13&Category_Code=Umpire_Masks