Ordered the Delta-Flex Harness yesterday from UA, but I received an email today stating they wouldn't have them in stock until the end of the month.  I first wondered why I was even able to place an order if they didn't have them in stock, but that's neither here nor there.

I don't want to wait for another 2+ weeks.  Does anyone know anywhere else I can buy one of them online? I've looked around but haven't been able to find the umpire harness.  Only the catcher's version.

Thanks.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I concur!

I must have ordered the last of UE's stock (sorry).  It arrived today.  Just trying it on, the impression I get is it distributes the fit all over, if that makes sense.  The standard harness was alway

I put the Delta-Flex on my Gold a couple days ago. I took off the original side straps with a seam-ripper and sewed the elastic band that came with the WVG to the lower part of the harness. I don't

When you start using it you will love it. Even though I have my chest protector tighter than I ever have in the past, I have yet to have any issue getting it on and off.

When you start using it you will love it. Even though I have my chest protector tighter than I ever have in the past, I have yet to have any issue getting it on and off.

Yeah.  I've heard nothing but good things about it.  The Gold harness doesn't allow me to get the CP tight against my chest and even when I do tighten it I end up having to adjust it just to get my head out.  Serious design flaw that I'm sure All-Star is all too happy to take advantage of.

Very interested in getting this equipped with my WVG..

I ordered one over the winter but when I got it put onto my Champion P210 it was way too tight (I'm a big'un)...so my seamstress friend took some of the extra elastic off of an old CP and now it fits PERFECTLY!  the harness really does spread the pressure all over thereby making the fit snug but not too tight!  I love it and so will you!

Does the WVG fitting snug as a result of the Delta Flex make it look more low profile?  

I must have ordered the last of UE's stock (sorry).  It arrived today.  Just trying it on, the impression I get is it distributes the fit all over, if that makes sense.  The standard harness was always causing the CP to slip down.  The AS harness pulls the Gold to by body evenly, snug, but not uncomfortable.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I got the Delta Flex as I thought it might just fit my Platinum for my body size. Not quite. I can get it on but it's way too tight. So close... I don't have good enough skills to add a couple of inches to the straps. So I won't bother for now.

I don't have those skills either, but the tailor at my local cleaners does. It was well worth the small cost. 

I put the Delta-Flex on my Gold a couple days ago. I took off the original side straps with a seam-ripper and sewed the elastic band that came with the WVG to the lower part of the harness.

I don't know why, but the Delta-Flex side straps were too small for my body. I found that odd because I'm only 5'10, 170.

The shoulder straps were the perfect length for what I needed.

I do like the set-up though. The WVG is snug and I can put it on and can nowtake it off without a problem. Thanks to those for the recommendation.

• Like 1

The side straps on the delta are short for a WVG because the all star system seven CP uses side buckles. The extra length is needed for a WVG since it uses T-Hooks that attach on the front instead of the side of the protector.