Still looking for a Douglas and good hockey style mask.

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4042 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I am still looking to find a Douglas CP. Preferably a newer style one in the 13 in - 15 in range. I am looking to buy but I have a Douglas-Douglas CP with T-hooks and a Charcoal Wilson CP to trade if anyone is wanting to barter. Also, Im needing a new mask for this season. My Wilson shock has about had it. So, if anyone has what Im looking for and willing to sell or trade, get me a shout. You can reply here or PM me. Thanks! Good luck in the upcoming season. 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the FX has been sold. Oh well.

I agree as well with going with the S7. Much more comfortable and you can easily replace everything but the shell up to and including taking the inside padding out to throw in the washing machine.

Looks like the FX has been sold. Oh well.

I agree as well with going with the S7. Much more comfortable and you can easily replace everything but the shell up to and including taking the inside padding out to throw in the washing machine.

Ive been checking out the S7. Are you talking about the 2500? Is this the mask you are refering too?