HIGH SCHOOL ASSIGNMENTS!

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4073 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

WOW, Happy Birthday to me!

Just got 4 JV games and 3 Varsity games assigned to me ......(my first Varsity games!) :hi5:  :beerbang

Nice, but what the hell, we can't live more than an hour apart when I'm at school (granted the whole border thing) so you guys must be very brave starting HS season this early this far north.

WOW, Happy Birthday to me!

Just got 4 JV games and 3 Varsity games assigned to me ......(my first Varsity games!) :hi5:  :beerbang

Nice, but what the hell, we can't live more than an hour apart when I'm at school (granted the whole border thing) so you guys must be very brave starting HS season this early this far north.

First smattering of Varsity games starts the end of March here!  The 22nd adn 27th .... then spring break, then the week of April 8th it starts kickin!

Happy birthday dude.  And Congrats on the games.  We started JUCO and DII/DIII Non-Conf play on 2/4, had my first Conf gig this past weekend, and High School started 10 days ago.  Then again we had a high of 72 today :nod:   April 8 we'll be almost finished with FED regular season and headed to post season!  But I'm in North Florida, where it does actually get cold once in a while.