a1969mustangman

Large Size Plate Shoes!!

I am having a very hard time finding plate shoes that are big enough for me. I cant remember the website I ordered off last time I needed plate shoes so I am in distress. I can find size 15 onle on most websites. I need a size 17 EEE . Is there anyone out there who could direct me in the right place? It would be much appreciated.

Thank you. :banghead:

I'm a 16 4e and have similar problems. I emailed Jim Kirk directly and he was able to help me. Email him at jim@ump-attire.com

I'm a 16 4e and have similar problems. I emailed Jim Kirk directly and he was able to help me. Email him at jim@ump-attire.com
+ 1 Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By sd181612
      These shoes  (black and white) were worn for two games and they’re pretty much brand new. The only issue is some clay stains I wasn’t able to get out. PM me with offers. The pictures are in the link.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZwNtYTHBgTyLvf8H6
      Thanks.
    • By sd181612
      Decided to try my luck yet again. Looking for these bad boys. 

• By CarterCaplanTheUmp
      Hello fellow umpires:
      I bought a pair of New Balance 460 V3 Lo Cut Plate Shoes and they are about a size too big. They are size 10. I have never worn them on the field, wore them about 3 times trying to see if double socks would work, yet they did not. Please email me if you are interested. I can send pictures in email. I am asking $85.00.

Thank you,
      Carter Caplan
      cjc377@drexel.edu
    • By jms1425
      I have a barely-used pair of 3n2 base shoes, size 12. I usually wear 11.5, but bought these a little big and after wearing them about 6-7 times, I think I screwed up getting them too big. Other than the liner on top of the insole lifting up near the heel some, they're in good shape,. They were $65-$70 new, but I just want to get something for them, so $35, shipped to your door.
      Picture is from the web.

• By sd181612
      Good morning UE folks. Not to bounce off of anyone’s thread, but I’ve been looking for a pair of the Zigs (all black) in 11.5 or 12. If anyone has a pair send me a PM.

Thanks!