New UI

johnnyg08
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4051 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Here's what it looks like in chrome and how it is intended to look...

attachicon.gifhome.JPG

----------------

Mine looks just like Warren's pin on Google Chrome, but haven't tried my Droid yet. I won't touch Internet Explorer with a ten foot bat unless I'm totally forced to.

• 1 month later...

One thing I hope people will notice and take advantage of is the enhanced Google search.

Obviously it is more powerful than what the forum is capable of, but it can also search fewer terms. Like RBI or TOT or something else you may want to search with fewer characters. It has a few bugs in it too but I think I have Identified most of the bugs and have a plan to address.

If you still want to use the forum search, which does have it's advantages, you can clock the sprocket looking icon to the right. 

Enhanced search is probably one of the most requested things members ask for, and I hope it will meet everybody's needs.

Overall its good and I dont really meant this as a complaint because I know it must take a lot of time to do this site and I appreciate the effort but I'm not sure why the forums with unread posts need to be highlighted in grey.  They already have an icon that indicates this and using just the icon make it cleaner in my opinion.

But, maybe theres something I dont know about. (Yes, I know I left myself open with that comment)

Warren - 

The new Google Search bar doesn't seem to work for me.

I searched for "Balk" and got "Sorry, we couldn't find that!"

The advanced Search option works fine.  (Click the sprocket next to the search bar)

Same here. I searched "plantar" for the foot condition. Got the same result as Steve.

*note* I switched to the default. Just suits me better.