Ax3bL4d3

14yo Son needs some ump clothing. How cool is that?

My 14 yr old wants to start umping with me.  We need to find him some inexpensive charcoal pants, and powder blue and cream shirts.  His pant size would be 34 or 33 waist x 30 or 31 length.  His shirt size is Med or Lg.  Thanks for any info/leads.

The pants you can go to Sears or JCPennys and get an inexpensive pair of charcoal slacks. I also recommend picking him up a pair of inexpensive steel toe shoes. You can get them from Walmart or Sears for something like $25

Sounds like Pops need to front sonny-boy the juice until he gets some game fees.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Kevin_K
      In going through my umpire wardrobe, I have discovered a treasure trove of items that no longer fit.
      I have three XL Cliff Keen shirts that are now too big - Cream, powder, and navy (yeah I know!) The navy had an NJSIAA patch on the left sleeve and all three have American flags on the back near the collar. All are in very good condition and I would wear each on the field if they still fit.
      $15 plus shipping each. $35 plus shipping for the lot. Friends and family PP only.
      More to come.

• By sd181612
      Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if the pros have started wearing the Polys (I’ve seen some with more “loose” and “flexible” pants) or are they all required to wear Honigs’?
    • By sd181612
      Surprise!!!! I have another question however I didn’t t know if this was the appropriate thread, so, I’m advanace, I apologize. Anyways I got the Poly-Spandex plate pants Monday and have been looking for good tailors in the area who have experience with atheletic fabrics. Since I don’t want to blindly step into the 5-Star rated tailor who knows a lot about suits but not about umpire pants like these, any suggestions????

Thanks again!
    • By Matt702
      Smitty heather grey combo pants for sale. $30. Worn for 1 game. Waist is a 38. I am 5'8", so the pants are hemmed accordingly.
    • By Thawk
      So I'm cleaning out my closet of excess equipment.  On the list is various shirts.  All are 2XL.  All are in excellent condition, hardly worn.  Price for each shirt is $25/shipping included.  If you purchase additional shirts, each additional shirt is $15 (i.e. 2 shirts-$40/shipping included, and so on).
      Pro-Blue

Navy Blue

Powder Blue

Black