T-Shirts & Stickers are available in the store

Umpire in Chief
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4025 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

• 2 weeks later...

Must have 9.01© on a T-shirt.... on the back... shoulder blade level.  stickers are fine and dandy but having it on a shirt.....  MAHGAD  i would be assorted colors

• Like 1

Must have 9.01© on a T-shirt.... on the back... shoulder blade level.  stickers are fine and dandy but having it on a shirt.....  MAHGAD  i would be assorted colors

I may do a 9.01© shirt next. I need to sell a few more of these before I can place another order.

I may do a 9.01© shirt next. I need to sell a few more of these before I can place another order.

Seems i will have to do my part and order myself one of those to see a 9.01© shirt happen then....   c'mon payday!

• Like 1

I'm still a couple weeks out from buying ANYTHING. 4 shrits, 4 hats and a jacket. SWMBO is :hopmad: already. She'd flip if I bought anything else before game fees start coming in.

Yeh... mine isn't happy with the $160 I am spending with UA.

funny, but we'll make 3x that in a single tourney. It's like griping about buying tires so you can drive to work

Tell her you need to spend another $140 so you can get free shipping.

You don't think I tried that. Should have seen the dirty look I got. (Tried to talk her into letting me get the polys bit she said no)

• Like 1

Tell her you need to spend another $140 so you can get free shipping. You don't think I tried that. Should have seen the dirty look I got. (Tried to talk her into letting me get the polys bit she said no)Confuscious say : It is easier to get forgiveness than permission
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...