Umpire in Chief

T-Shirts & Stickers are available in the store

Hold tight. I'm having some issues with the system calculating shipping. 

Fixed.

Also---

• Premium Members receive a discount 
  • NC Residents will be subject to tax. it shows as a negative discount.

To those who have one of the stickers, or who ordered one ........

If you're putting it on your vehicle, ... WHERE are you going to place it?

This is really a stupid question but what is the FED equivalent to 9.01c

• Like 1

bottom left corner.

Ok, thanks!  That's what I was thinking, .......lower corner driver side

If it ever stops raining I will be putting mine there too. Now they are even calling for snow tomorrow. 

For those of you not in the know, and I love the South with every ounce of my being, BUT the South becomes completely paralyzed with 1 flake of snow. Those of you in the mountains, mid-west, northeast or any other more snow prone places would laugh yourselves to death. The only thing I can say is snow in the South is different. It is much wetter, not the nice light powdery stuff I've seen when I've been to places like MN  or MT.

10.2.3g I think but I'm way away from my books.still can't answer a quote with a youtube video

Some reason it's not linking. Anyways, it's the scene from pulp fiction in the restaraunt stickup where dude says correctamundo. Implying that no-ump-here was correct. The fed 9.01c equivelant is in fact 10-2-3g "Make final decision on points not covered by these rules."

If it ever stops raining I will be putting mine there too. Now they are even calling for snow tomorrow. 

For those of you not in the know, and I love the South with every ounce of my being, BUT the South becomes completely paralyzed with 1 flake of snow. Those of you in the mountains, mid-west, northeast or any other more snow prone places would laugh yourselves to death. The only thing I can say is snow in the South is different. It is much wetter, not the nice light powdery stuff I've seen when I've been to places like MN  or MT.

Trust me. The snow gets wet and heavy here in the northeast too. Makes it especially fun when there's 6 or more inches of the wet stuff and the plow has piled 3+ feet of it in front of your driveway. :big_no It's a workout, that's for sure. I can definitely skip the cardio and squats on days like this. 

My sister in law moved to NC years ago. She sent a pic of a guy scraping ice off his windshield with a credit card....Priceless :rollinglaugh:  

10.2.3g I think but I'm way away from my books.

That's it! Thanks! Good Job!

My sister in law moved to NC years ago. She sent a pic of a guy scraping ice off his windshield with a credit card....Priceless :rollinglaugh:  

Uh-oh, that could have been me, been there done that.

• Like 1

I want one but will have to wait. I would say bumper for a bumper sticker. We've been down into the low 30s or upper 20s in Portland.