T-Shirts & Stickers are available in the store

Umpire in Chief
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4045 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

bottom left corner.

Ok, thanks!  That's what I was thinking, .......lower corner driver side

If it ever stops raining I will be putting mine there too. Now they are even calling for snow tomorrow. 

For those of you not in the know, and I love the South with every ounce of my being, BUT the South becomes completely paralyzed with 1 flake of snow. Those of you in the mountains, mid-west, northeast or any other more snow prone places would laugh yourselves to death. The only thing I can say is snow in the South is different. It is much wetter, not the nice light powdery stuff I've seen when I've been to places like MN  or MT.

This is really a stupid question but what is the FED equivalent to 9.01c

10.2.3g I think but I'm way away from my books.still can't answer a quote with a youtube video

Some reason it's not linking. Anyways, it's the scene from pulp fiction in the restaraunt stickup where dude says correctamundo. Implying that no-ump-here was correct. The fed 9.01c equivelant is in fact 10-2-3g "Make final decision on points not covered by these rules."

If it ever stops raining I will be putting mine there too. Now they are even calling for snow tomorrow. 

For those of you not in the know, and I love the South with every ounce of my being, BUT the South becomes completely paralyzed with 1 flake of snow. Those of you in the mountains, mid-west, northeast or any other more snow prone places would laugh yourselves to death. The only thing I can say is snow in the South is different. It is much wetter, not the nice light powdery stuff I've seen when I've been to places like MN  or MT.

Trust me. The snow gets wet and heavy here in the northeast too. Makes it especially fun when there's 6 or more inches of the wet stuff and the plow has piled 3+ feet of it in front of your driveway. :big_no It's a workout, that's for sure. I can definitely skip the cardio and squats on days like this. 

My sister in law moved to NC years ago. She sent a pic of a guy scraping ice off his windshield with a credit card....Priceless :rollinglaugh: