noumpere

quote feature

Reading some of the threads it seems that the quote feature isn't correctly working by indenting or putting a box around the post being quoted and the reply just runs into the quoted part.

Reading some of the threads it seems that the quote feature isn't correctly working by indenting or putting a box around the post being quoted and the reply just runs into the quoted part.

so heres an example this part was added later but its right on the very next line and you cant tell just from looking at it where the quote ends and wehre the new stuff starts.

A couple of "returns" or "enters" fixes it, but it is annoying.  

The quote feature isn't working at all, and these <br> <br> thingies are really getting annoying as well .........

Warren, ...help! :)

Thanks Warren!!

It also apprears that some of the colors aren't working in the signature section (for me, red, and a certain blue)

Won't seem to let me quote with a youtube video link

I have been using the quote feature but spacing two or three times to separate the quote from the answer. 

Attempting to post a youtube vid in a quote

Okay the majority of the problems seem to be coming from my custom design for the site. I am reverting the site to the out of the box default until I can give the attention needed to the design. 

When I redo the design I will take some of your comments in the survey about the design into consideration. If you have any specific requests let me know.

another "bug" in the update.  It's easier to edit quotes in html (the old way).  sometimes it's nice to not quote all quotes in a following response.  

quote1.jpg

quote2.jpg

• Like 1