Upgrade

Umpire in Chief
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4095 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Right now, there's not a break following a quote of a previous post. it makes it difficult to tell where the quote ends and the new post begins.

I think quotes are fixed now...

Maybe not...

Test

• Like 1

Warren or anybody else on here:

Is there a way to set notifications for when certain posters post?

I enjoy reading all (well most) of the posts, but there are a few posters on here who I really like to follow.

Is that possible?

Ill send you a PM whenever I post. Lol
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure what happened, but lately, youtube videos aren't showing up for me. I see an outline, but can't see anything else and video deosn't play. I don't even see the name in the header. Thoughts?

Not sure what happened, but lately, youtube videos aren't showing up for me. I see an outline, but can't see anything else and video deosn't play. I don't even see the name in the header. Thoughts?

I just posted a YouTube video in the Cap Creasing thread and it appeared just fine. 

Is anybody else having the issue?

I just posted a YouTube video in the Cap Creasing thread and it appeared just fine.

Is anybody else having the issue?

They are not showing up on some smartphones