Upgrade

Umpire in Chief
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4097 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I just had an upgrade done to the system. I have been clicking around for a while and have not run across any issues. Please PM me if you notice any issues.

Thanks,

Warren

Your signature isn't working for me (Firefox 17). Also, when clicking "Quote", I don't see the quote pop up like it used to (with the quote tags). We'll see how it looks when I click Post.

The quote tags aren't showing but it show work in the post. It also is showing my signatiure tag. I am not seeing the slowness either.

It's taking about 10-15 seconds for pages to load.

Went to lunch and tried using Tapatalk.  I'm getting new message notification, but when I try to view the threads, the newest posts are missing and the posts are frequently misnumbered.  For example, I was looking at the BRD thread and Carl's initial post showed up as post #21 in the thread.

Don't know if it's just me or if others have noticed it, but Tapatalk access is one of the best things about UE, so I hope someone can check into it.

The quote tags aren't showing but it show work in the post. It also is showing my signatiure tag. I am not seeing the slowness either.

I quoted this from Taylor...his signature didn't tell me where I was.  Now I'm completely lost.  Am I at work?

Just found out that if you have a signature on your profile you can go back to your signature page and re-save it. It will start working properly again.

Do this on the website not Tapatalk.