Umpire-Empire products

Umpire in Chief
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4115 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Umpire-Empire Products  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Other than Black, what colors would you be interested in buying an Umpire-Empire t-shirt (you may choose more than 1)

• White
    • Navy
    • Red
    • Athletic Gray
    • Other (Make a post and let me know)
  2. 2. What other Umpire-Empire products would you be interested in purchasing? (you may choose more than one)

• Hats
    • Drawstring Bags (see image below)
    • Polo shirts
    • Plate Brushes
    • Pencils/Pens
    • Water bottles
    • Other (make a post and let me know)

In the survey I was surprised at how many of you requested Umpire-Empire t-shirts. I actually made an order earlier and will be picking them up shortly. My Idea was to launch selling U-E t-shirts 1/1. But will now put them up as soon as they are available, I go to pick them up.

This is the image which will be on the left chest of the shirts. I have only ordered black cotton t-shirts, I plan on expanding to other colors, and even performance style shirts.

Several of you also mentioned other U-E type products, hats specifically came up. But please let me know what other type products you might be interested in me offering.

I have some great ideas for the site and need to raise the money needed to implement these ideas. The first thing on my to-do list is having a new review system added. The reviews use to be an extremely popular part of the site, but have not been visited as much since they were moved out of the forum. I have contracted out to a developer who will build one which fully integrates into the forum. This is the big ticket item, but I also have a few other custom ideas for the site I want to make happen.

Proceeds of purchases will be re-invested back into the site to continue to make the site better.

I'm definitely in for a U-E t-shirt. As for other items, I'd like to see something long-sleeved, maybe a pullover fleece? That way, I can sport the logo to assn meetings during the late-winter and early-spring.

I was thinking an oval sticker like this with either UMP or U-E

248526_105369486220954_4768486_n.jpg

UMP with the website below would be groovy.

As far as tshirts, (this may start a feud) I'd buy a BCAM pink one.

When I get mine, Ima have "JOCKO" put on the back. Then, if I happen across any of my fellow U-Ers at CDP or a tourney somewhere.... :D

Maybe not "ump" but something a bit more edgy like 9.01c in that bold font w/ the UE url below it.

Not only that, but I can imagine what a recently-ejected coach or player (or parent of said player) seeing "UMP" on a bumper would do. 9.01c keeps it vague enough that most wouldn't understand. Maybe in the small print have "Fed 10-2-2; NCAA 3-6b"

Maybe not "ump" but something a bit more edgy like 9.01c in that bold font w/ the UE url below it.

Not only that, but I can imagine what a recently-ejected coach or player (or parent of said player) seeing "UMP"

i have a sticker on my back glass that says, "Ring 'Em Up!!!"

Not only that, but I can imagine what a recently-ejected coach or player (or parent of said player) seeing "UMP" on a bumper would do. 9.01c keeps it vague enough that most wouldn't understand. Maybe in the small print have "Fed 10-2-2; NCAA 3-6b"

Yeah, I like to keep my tires inflated before, during, and after my games.

Warren, if you do hats, ...do flex-fit ....don't do adjustable! :D

You mean "snap back?"

That's what a kid told me in my local cap shop a few months ago.

Johnny you don't know what a snap back is?!?!?

I'm a little slow...? It's not a Jersey thing is it?