Survey

Umpire in Chief
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4120 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I want to thank those of you who have taken the survey. You all are making some great comments and suggestions I'm going to keep the survey open for a few weeks more. But so far the response has been overwhelming. Keep it up. This will help keep Umpire-Empire the place you want to visit the most.

Thanks,

Warren

• Like 1

More great suggestions keep coming. Many I can do, others I can try, and still others seem that only you the members can do. This feedback is great please keep it coming.

I will be summarizing the results and sharing.

The survey will be open for another week or so.

I'm going through the 128 responses and there is some great info here.

I may be contacting some of you for some specific follow up based on your comments.

As I mentioned when I summarize the results I will share.

A few people asked specific questions in their comments but did not leave their username for me to respond. If you have specific questions or comments please email me directly at warren(at)umpire-empire(dot)com I will be glad to discuss.

Thanks again,

Warren