JaxRolo

Count Down TImer

Warren I like the new Count down timers on the site. Cool!

• Like 1

I figured there are too many of us just waiting. The hours are off, but I will update as soon as the first games's times are posted I will update.

I have one ticking down til January 6th. The first day of pro school

Quit Bragging!!! :hopmad:

Chase it while you can. Life has a way of happening.

Count down timer won't matter we're all dead in 16 days anyway!!!!!! Hopefully my team wendy retro will be done by then. Then I'll be protected! :Cool2:

• Like 3

I took SWMBO to the salon and wandered around while she "got her hur did."

Couple blocks away was a complex and a 8u team having practice. I walked over and watched awhile. The sound of the bat hitting the ball was music!

• Like 1

We just got a foot of snow this weekend. I need that countdown more than ever after the last two days. One more season of college ball in the Metrodome. Hopefully they plan for baseball in the new Vikings stadium.

Couple blocks away was a complex and a 8u team having practice. I walked over and watched awhile. The sound of the bat hitting the ball was music!

We have an indoor facility at our league. I snuck away Saturday and watched some college boys put on a show. The High Schools and colleges rent it all winter.

The coach worked them hard, and I just sat back and laughed! What better noise is there than the crack of a bat?

We have an indoor facility at our league. I snuck away Saturday and watched some college boys put on a show. The High Schools and colleges rent it all winter.

The coach worked them hard, and I just sat back and laughed! What better noise is there than the crack of a bat?

The crack of a catchers mitt! :D

Ya'll should come visit me and a few others out here its 75 degrees and sunny! So I think on my lunch break I'll drive the 2 miles down the road and watch a D1 team practice and get a little sun while I'm at it..... hmmmmm oh yea and tonight I'm strapping it on for their scrimmage I may have to wear my short sleeves just for you guys :smachhead:

Ya'll should come visit me and a few others out here its 75 degrees and sunny! So I think on my lunch break I'll drive the 2 miles down the road and watch a D1 team practice and get a little sun while I'm at it..... hmmmmm oh yea and tonight I'm strapping it on for their scrimmage I may have to wear my short sleeves just for you guys :smachhead:

You suck.

I heard those team Wendy pads are good for ice age/sun explosions/nuclear bombs protection.

and global warming

Had 4 games Saturday and short sleeves for all of them!!! :wave:

Okay, enough. Careful, I might actually take you up on it.

Adding Chandler, AZ as a possible relocation area. :rose::beerbang:wub: :wub:

I've heard great things about Chandler. My brother lives about 45 mins from Chandler.

This time of year I always develop a medical condition called opticrectalitis.

Seems the lack of games causes my brain to get my optic and rectal nerve endings crossed up giving me a SH*#ty outlook.

..............sigh

Come on, February!

I've heard great things about Chandler. My brother lives about 45 mins from Chandler.

It's a great place to live and work.....

There are so many leagues and assignors that there's never a shortage of games!!