The Walking Dead

Jocko
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4028 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

No interest in zombies unless I get to shoot them.

Son of Anarchy is the best TV show on currently. (Until Justified returns in January.)

:( probably watch duck dynasty and honey boo boo as well :TD:

Walking Dead rocks - although the grossness factor has ratcheted up this year 100%. Sons is entertaining but completely unrealistic. I'm catching up now and the Northern Ireland episodes sucked. But the best show on TV, BY FAR, , is Breaking Bad - can't wait til it returns.

No interest in zombies unless I get to shoot them.

Son of Anarchy is the best TV show on currently. (Until Justified returns in January.)

:( probably watch duck dynasty and honey boo boo as well :TD:

Had to look those two up, and you would be WRONG. :kissass:

You still stuck on reruns of Andy Griffith and Happy Days?

You are talking to a foremost expert on Andy Griffith The whole toddlers/tiara and Honey Boo Boo thing is just wacked parents that need help. Makes sports parents look sane.

Are you dropping the gauntlet for a TAGS trivia challenge? I accept!

How many "hands" did Mr. McBeevee have?

Was it Howard Morris?

I haven't confirmed it but it was my understanding that Morris directed those episodes. He wrote all of Ernest T's prose. He directed episodes of Andy Griffith and Danny Thomas. He did voices for Atom Ant and many other cartoon characters, many for HannaBarbara.