All-Star Customer Service and T-Shirts

slo8140
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4179 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I just placed a call and received great customer service. I love my MVP4000 and I wear my system 7 shins and System 7 CP regularly.

But I never go on the field with a Delta-Flex Harness on any of my CPs.

It is so nice that most of the companies that work with us umpires have great customer service. You can't go wrong with All-Star.

And as of today you can even buy a T-shirt to show your All-Star allegiance.

http://all-starsports.com/products.php?prod=700

• Like 1

Wow... I did not realize I would stir up such emotion.

I purchased a shirt. It is a company that I support and we all buy clothing from companies that we support that generally have a logo on them...UA, Nike, etc...

Just trying to support a company I believe in.

I have over 100 Harley T's. Some have sleeves.long and short.

I have over 25 NRA T's and shirts.

I have 11 LL T's.

I only have 5 shirts without a logo. What's wrong with me? :o

What??? No NASCAR???

I have over 100 Harley T's. Some have sleeves.long and short.

I have over 25 NRA T's and shirts.

I have 11 LL T's.

I only have 5 shirts without a logo. What's wrong with me? :o

What??? No NASCAR???

Bet one of em says, "Git R Done"

I purchased a shirt. It is a company that I support and we all buy clothing from companies that we support that generally have a logo on them...UA, Nike, etc...

I respectfully disagree. I buy clothing for function and comfort, not for a logo. I never have, and don't know that I ever will.

I respectfully disagree. I buy clothing for function and comfort, not for a logo. I never have, and don't know that I ever will.

You missed Stephen's point....

I think my point was missed by many...but everyone does things for their own reasons.

In my line of work (student minister at a church), I can sport t-shirts in the office on some days...one of those days is today and I am sporting my new All-Star T. With my order they sent me some extra swag for free and even sent me a set of padding for the MVP4000 shell that I ordered for free.

All of this was accompanied by a hand written page and 1/2 letter from their director of product development telling me how to reattach my frame and some other details.

All of this says great customer service to me. I will proudly wear this shirt...I even had the catcher for the high school baseball at the school where I led a bible study this morning ask me where I got my shirt.

• Like 1