Cotton Belt Classic Clinic

Haid D' Salaami
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3958 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

The Cotton Belt Classic is proud to announce that we will be giving away 2 scholarships to the Wendelstedt Umpire School. In addition, we will have teaching materials and give-a-ways also donated by Hunter Wendelstedt. You don't want to miss this camp! Mark your calendars, October 19th-21st.

The Cotton Belt Classic is a Wendelstedt Umpire School affiliated umpire camp. Our fall clinic is set for October 19th-21st on the campus of Arkansas State University. Umpires will have a chance to receive individual instruction from one of the best staffs in the country. Campers will also be evaluated with chances of winning one of two scholarships that will be given away to the Wendelstedt Umpire School. Also, there will be several college baseball assignors in attendance to look for potential umpires to add to their staffs.

The Cotton Belt Classic also includes video evaluations, written evaluations, a classroom session, lunch on Saturday, camp t-shirt, give-a-ways provided by Hunter Wendelstedt, top notch learning materials and much much more! You won't find a better camp anywhere.

For brochures or questions email Eric Prater, e.prater@yahoo.com

BTW we have currently 2 AAA umpires maybe 4..3 SEC umpires Sunbelt SWAC and a few MiLB guys.. we have 4 assignors coming to hire umpires for various conferences.

I am working a deal for U-E guys..

Looks like a pretty good staff. I know a few names on that list. Sent some questions to one of the guys on the list, he assigns most of my games. Seriously considering it, problem I'm having is the 6 hour drive for me. It would be a very expensive weekend for me, $350 plus another $200 in fuel.

350?.. the clinic is 175 if you sign up early...I'm driving 7 hours to go and Instruct

$150 + for room and eats....and you're getting paid for your time, i wouldn't be except for the knowledge.

But if you get Hired by Mike Grace, or Don King.. the money will come in.. I dont even want to begin to tell you how much I have to pay for the clinic I am attending...LOL

Looks like a great opportunity...will definitely look into going. Anyone else on here planning on attending?

I am planning on attending this camp.

I really hope you do.. the Mississippi JUCO guy will be there looking at People.. let me know if you have questions... I am instructing and can answer any questions you have.

Looks like a great opportunity...will definitely look into going. Anyone else on here planning on attending?

I really hope you do.. the Mississippi JUCO guy will be there looking at People.. let me know if you have questions... I am instructing and can answer any questions you have.

That sounds great. Never been to one of these camps before. Not sure what to expect. Any helpful insider info would be appreciated. Look forward to meeting you there.

That sounds great. Never been to one of these camps before. Not sure what to expect. Any helpful insider info would be appreciated. Look forward to meeting you there.

You can expect lots of Instruction on the 2 umpire system, live games, cage work.. we are gonna to work with each umpire to make them better, be in a better position for the calls, Mechanics.. we are gonna try to cover everything we can... I will promise you that you will be satisfied when you leave.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, my plans on camp/clinic attendance have been changed for me. My daughter will be making a return trip to Spain in December, my son 1st year in college, and all of a sudden my game fees are spoken for. Oh well. How many times can you raise your kids? ..........sigh...........

• 2 weeks later...

This is the last week for early registration so be sure to take advantage of the discounted price.

UE members will continue to receive the $25 discount. Please put your ID on the registration form so I can confirm.

I look forward to meeting everyone there. Safe travels & God bless!

• 2 weeks later...