+POS Website Security

AZump78
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4264 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

So I went on he +POS website tonight to pick up a plate brush, and when I click order it sends me to a completed order page with someone else's info!

Intrigued, I looked up at the url and notice it is this format:

https://www.pluspos.com/web/OrderDetail.aspx?id=X287

So I figure what the hell and put in:

https://www.pluspos.com/web/OrderDetail.aspx?id=X286

And what do you know, someone else's order!

Their website security is crap, as is their website in general. Anyway, just thought I would throw out a buyer beware.

I think I will be ordering by phone tomorrow.

I have a couple of wood handle and a couple of plastic without scrapers. I still have a rawlings I got in a hurry one day. Tahts when I learned to carry several of everything. Couldn't find my brush so stopped at SG store on the way to the park. Bought 2 that day and have never carried less than 3 in my bag since.

I bought a handful of plastic plate brushes from U/A. All the vendors sell them. No interest in a scraper brush. If it's that muddy, then I don't worry about the plate. Not like I need it to call strikes anyway. :)

+10 I don't even look at the plate. It's more for the battery anyway. If it's wet at all I don't bother. Not putting a nasty brush in my pocket. Dusty, ok. Muddy.... nope

I like this brush because it fits in the inside, back pocket of my left ball bag, like a gun in a holster.

I cut 1" off the bristles of the new models. It makes it fit better, and work more effectively.

I have used it on muddy plates, and one swipe on the grass cleans it properly.