Ax3bL4d3

Also need some plate/combo pants

I am also in need of some plate/combo pants. Charcoal is the color and I need them a big 42 or a regular 44 with an inseam of 32/33. Any help is appreciated, just pm me.

don't go with the combos--look like SH*# buy one of each plate and base. just my opinion

I agree with this opinion.

HS games I have one of each.

Long weekend tournaments I use combos

HS games I have one of each.

Long weekend tournaments I use combos

don't go with the combos--look like SH*# buy one of each plate and base. just my opinion

Well I agree with spirit ump so if thats the way you want to look in those long weekend tournaments go for it.

Look like how?

If you don't want to wear them then don't.

I'm not trying to be argumentative.

Some of you think yours is the only opinion that matter.

To those who think yours is the only opinion that matters, you're wrong. MINE is the only opinion that matters :P

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By redroofwoodworker
      Does anyone have experience with this CP?  I was doing some research for a new CP yesterday and came across a new web site, allamericansportsshop.net.  Is this brand the same as Champion?  I assume it is but with a new logo.  I have never seen this model before.  I may have just overlooked it. This looks like a much better CP than they have made in the past. Looks very solid.  I would like to see what the harness looks also.  I was about just about set on going with the Schutt XV HDX until I saw this.  They are the same price, but this looks a like it would fit the body a little better. Any suggestions?    

• By CarterCaplanTheUmp
      Hello fellow umpires:
      I bought a pair of New Balance 460 V3 Lo Cut Plate Shoes and they are about a size too big. They are size 10. I have never worn them on the field, wore them about 3 times trying to see if double socks would work, yet they did not. Please email me if you are interested. I can send pictures in email. I am asking $85.00.

Thank you,
      Carter Caplan
      cjc377@drexel.edu
    • By sd181612
      Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if the pros have started wearing the Polys (I’ve seen some with more “loose” and “flexible” pants) or are they all required to wear Honigs’?
    • By MadMax
      Alright fellow umpires, we know you’re out there... you love shined leather shoes, looking just like the ol’ Big Leaguers (umpires... who cares about the players?), and lament the movement toward mesh-comprised trainers that are “impossible” to keep clean and won’t take the shine you’re only too proud to perfect.
      Sorry, alas, I cannot dwell in your camp any longer. It’s just too damned hot here in Arizona.
      But, you can have my shoes! These are the first-version MU950’s, in the mid-cut, that the Major Leagues wore and featured for a couple of seasons. They do have the white mid-sole and big N on the sides, and they’re in meticulous, clean, intact condition. I only trotted these out for “big” games in Wisconsin, New York, and Iowa, and never in the rain (which kept them from being worn a lot in Wisconsin... and New York... ). When I relocated to Arizona, I wore them for one game (Perfect Game), trying to impress my new colleagues, and within minutes, my feet were frying under the inescapable sun. From then on, I put them back in the box and invested in other more ventilated shoes for the bases.
      Now I’m off to the Dakotas to work a season of Independent league baseball, and luggage space being a premium, I’m not likely to bring them... so it’s best if one of you guys took them off my... hands?... err... feet?...
      As noted, they are Size 11-D and the treads are still completely intact. I’m asking for $35 + reasonable shipping (if you are interested in buying, give me your zip code and I’ll get the shipping quotes and options). PM for photos and interest.
    • By sd181612
      Surprise!!!! I have another question however I didn’t t know if this was the appropriate thread, so, I’m advanace, I apologize. Anyways I got the Poly-Spandex plate pants Monday and have been looking for good tailors in the area who have experience with atheletic fabrics. Since I don’t want to blindly step into the 5-Star rated tailor who knows a lot about suits but not about umpire pants like these, any suggestions????

Thanks again!