JaxRolo

Just a dumb question

Why is it that girls can play in boys baseball teams but boys can't play in girls softball games?

Proof that there is such a thing as a dumb question. :smachhead:

Same reason the subatomic particles in an accelerator expand at higher velocities

Amen, Johnson

I did say it was a dumb question! But why wouldn't a guy want to play in a team full of girls!!! I would!!!!

I did say it was a dumb question! But why wouldn't a guy want to play in a team full of girls!!! I would!!!!

softball players? They like the same stuff we do ;)

Jax, I bet you were one of those guys that took the Home Ec. class in HS to be the only guy with all girls.LOL

Jax, I bet you were one of those guys that took the Home Ec. class in HS to be the only guy with all girls.LOL

:wave: guilty

Of Course! It's not my fault the others guys weren't smart enough to do that! :wave:

I'm thinking of joining a field hockey team myself...

0.jpg

SIGN ME UP!!!

I'm game

I like the way Jax is thinking here. :rock

I wanna play on an 18+ girls team. ;)

Count me in

You'd all have something in common, that's for sure. And it wouldn't be baseball!! :shakehead:

Putting on flame suit! Cmon, use was all thinking it!!

This has nothing to do with the OP, but WTH. A buddy of mine is the assigner for SP softball and he usually does all the women's SP. One of the young guys stopped at his field and said he should let some of the young guys a chance to work the women instead him saving them for himself. After he walked away the catcher looked at my buddy and asked," Doesn't he realize half this league doesn't care what he thinks?"

Scary true!

The one with the yankees shirt on looks like she has two softballs under her shirt.

YES SHE DOES!!! :wub::D:clap::jerkit: :nod:

My daughter plays on a high level softball team. Your comment is ignorant and condescending

My daughter plays on a high level softball team. Your comment is ignorant and condescending

Maybe generic and stereotypical. Have you not read the 1st Amendment thread? You don't have to like or agree with me. This is totally ok.

And gimme a break. Alot of softball players are inclined to gayness. Maybe not your daughter, but betcha she could point out several on her team.