Got an extra gear bag?

Jocko
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4274 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I need a good gear bag. Ideally I want a mother lode. My wife will lose her s**t if I spend $150 for "luggage." Anyone have a good spare you want to part with? Diamond, Wilson, etc... I need separate compartments for gear and uniforms.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a new Diamond ix3 33in model with wheels. It'll cost you a nike mask though ; )! Honestly it's a great bag and I don't know what I would do without it. Would be a great purchase and simplifies carrying all your gear immensly. Good luck, hope you find one on the cheap like I did (won mine from the ump-attire shabby bag contest on facebook)

I too refuse facebook. If i was single id be all over it though.

Ill buy you any bag you want in trade for a nike mask. Win win, you get a new bag amd she thinks you got it for free. Tell her you won it in a contest.

Mother lode bag (new)+wv pro shins (new)+$200 gift cert to UA=Nike Ti (silver) with stock black dri-fit pads and stock black harness

I would ask for the new Douglas Shins and drop the gift card amount by a little bit. Much lighter and the same protection. Plus douglas does reconditioning:-)

Nike really should market those things. I bet they could make a little money on them. Right now they give them all away. They already have the production capability.

I would ask for the new Douglas Shins and drop the gift card amount by a little bit. Much lighter and the same protection. Plus douglas does reconditioning:-)

Nike really should market those things. I bet they could make a little money on them. Right now they give them all away. They already have the production capability.

good advice if I WANTED to get rid of it. I will, but it's gotta be sweet for me too. And don't you always open high and negotiate down????? Lol

Hey I have this one just sitting in my closet barely used - http://www.ump-attire.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GEAR-BAG&Category_Code=BSEB&Product_Count=2

If interested I will mail it to you for $20

mother lode is enroute! Thanks, though.