• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By redroofwoodworker
      Does anyone have experience with this CP?  I was doing some research for a new CP yesterday and came across a new web site, allamericansportsshop.net.  Is this brand the same as Champion?  I assume it is but with a new logo.  I have never seen this model before.  I may have just overlooked it. This looks like a much better CP than they have made in the past. Looks very solid.  I would like to see what the harness looks also.  I was about just about set on going with the Schutt XV HDX until I saw this.  They are the same price, but this looks a like it would fit the body a little better. Any suggestions?    

• By sd181612
      I just wanted to getyou all’s take on the marketplace.

thanks 
      SD
    • By Umpire_ar
      Just got the 36" Champro Bag for $95 shipped two day air. 
      http://baseball.epicsports.com/prod/45325/baseball-softball-catcher-umpire-equipment-bag.html
    • By Umpire_ar
      So, I am always looking to improve my organization and arrangement so as to make dressing as quick and painless as possible. As well as returning the bag to service for the next set. Attached are some picks of my current setup. Thoughts?? 

Note that I use a single bag for gear and uniforms.

• By MadMax
      I recently replied to a message from a fellow umpire here on U-E regarding chest protector opinions. As I re-read it, what a I divulge is applicable to a great number of chest protector questions we the membership here get. His question was in regard to a Douglas, specifically, but I can express technical opinions about any of the CP's on the market. So, let me share this here with you...
      I present to you this rhetorical question: why are we as an umpire community clinging to antiquated technology and practices when modern, cutting-edge opportunities are not even being fully considered or realized yet? Or, better yet, why are we accepting this sloth and sluggishness from the gear producers themselves??!
      I hold Team Wendy in lofty regard because they actually established and progressed their own technology – Zorbium – for one ambitious goal: to mitigate, reduce and hopefully eliminate TBI's. The reason they pulled the plug on CP retrofits wasn't because TW is a money-grubbing company that saw no profit in it, or that Zorbium itself is a poor product. It simply is, that when the US military drops a massive product request on you, with an ironclad contract, you put everything else aside and go all-hands-on-deck.
      We really need to start examining the direction that our protection needs and solutions will go instead of settling for the "traditional" and "status quo".