I received a tracking number today...fedex....should have it by the end of the week. Too bad there is not a baseball diamond in sight for me for a while.

I would be more than happy to take a sledge hammer and hit you with it! :wave:

I almost pulled the trigger on your buddies MVP4000. I am jut scared I won't like it!

Working a game with one on, unless you take a square shot, proves nothing. Fellas, don't wait until game day, then hope it works. I've fractured a rib, and trust me, it's no fun. Get a bat (tape up the end), and your old hardshell, and take some good thumps with that. Then work your way up to the same velocity with the new rig, and lets us know what you think.

A lot of you muggs already have one of these, but aren't barking about it, yet. What gives?

I received a tracking number today...fedex....should have it by the end of the week. Too bad there is not a baseball diamond in sight for me for a while.

I would be more than happy to take a sledge hammer and hit you with it! :wave:

I almost pulled the trigger on your buddies MVP4000. I am jut scared I won't like it!

i felt the same way before i switched to an HSM. The MVP4000 is amazing. The field of vision is almost like you are not wearing a mask. It is my favorite piece of gear.

i received un equal friday . didnt have time to even open the box , was going to the angels game last night . i have now been looking at and trying to fit the CP , i have also been punching myself :smachhead: , just to experience the impact on my chest/body . Im sure my wife would be willing to help out with the punching as well :shakehead: . dont know when i can wear in a game yet , times are slow for umpires right now , maybe in a couple weeks some games will be available . jury is still out on this CP , i can feel the punches !

BTW when i said i can feel the "punch" , i wasn't implying that it was hurting me , but yes i can feel it . I have been have my 15 yr old son punch me (im sure he enjoys this) , in different spots on the CP . I can definitely feel the hits , again it isn't hurting but ......... ?

BTW when i said i can feel the "punch" , i wasn't implying that it was hurting me , but yes i can feel it . I have been have my 15 yr old son punch me (im sure he enjoys this) , in different spots on the CP . I can definitely feel the hits , again it isn't hurting but ......... ?

I agree with this. Guys were punching me today and yes I can feel it, but it wasn't like it was hurting me.

We need some impact comparisons with other protectors.

When I tested the Davishield, i took shots in it, my Platinum, an MLU, and a Douglas. Direct blows, in different parts, and made notes.

That's the kinda of non-scientific testing we need.

And yeah, when I took a rib shot in the Davishield I jumped around, and used profane language, much like Jim Evans.

The silence is deafening, guys. Profoundly deafening.