Tapatalk

JaxRolo
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4251 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was suggested to me a while back (I don't remember by whom) but I had so many other things on my plate and it went out of sight out of mind.

Then gatoremt asked about 2 weeks ago and after some research I decided to go for it.

Glad you enjoy!

If you are not familiar with Tapatalk when you log in to the site from your mobile device it will ask you if you'd like to use Tapatalk if you select yes it will take you to either Google Play or the iTunes store based on your device.

OK -

So , I browsed to U-E on my Android, got prompted for tapatalk and I installed tapatalk, but when I search for umpire-empire.com or "umpire empire" in the forum search, no results.

When I browse to the forum, it does not prompt me to use tapatalk. I have tried both the desktop and mobile themes.

Suggestions?

OK -

So , I browsed to U-E on my Android, got prompted for tapatalk and I installed tapatalk, but when I search for umpire-empire.com or "umpire empire" in the forum search, no results.

When I browse to the forum, it does not prompt me to use tapatalk. I have tried both the desktop and mobile themes.

Suggestions?

I had the same problem on my iphone but then I found a section that said "Network" Clicked on the "new" tab and there it was.

I don't pay for apps. If it's not free, it's not for me.

Paying for this app is what allows message boards to use it for free. It is only like $2.99 and well worth it if you chat on a lot of message forums.

It's worth the price! :nod:

It makes posting on message forums a lot better and easier to use. It is easy to get to. Like I said if you use a lot a different message boards that use tapatalk you can get to all of them with one click. It also views the forum in a simple easy to view format.

I didn't realize that Tapatalk access was new to the site. I used it during my most recent vacation. While this is the only forum I currently post to that uses it, it's worth the cost of the iPad and iPhone app in terms of being able to nagivate the site easier.

• 4 weeks later...

Attention to those using Tapatalk:

I had been out unexpectedly since Saturday and hadn't checked the site.

I did receive several Tapatalk notifications on my phone that I received PM's. I looked at one on my phone, but really didn't have the energy to respond at that time.

I logged in to the site for the first time since then and didn't have any PM notifications, But in actuality I had about 10 new ones I hadn't opened, but were marked as read/opened.

Apparently when Tapatalk sends you the notification it marks it as read here. So if you are a heavy PM user. be sure to check all of your messages here.

Attention to those using Tapatalk:

I had been out unexpectedly since Saturday and hadn't checked the site.

I did receive several Tapatalk notifications on my phone that I received PM's. I looked at one on my phone, but really didn't have the energy to respond at that time.

I logged in to the site for the first time since then and didn't have any PM notifications, But in actuality I had about 10 new ones I hadn't opened, but were marked as read/opened.

Apparently when Tapatalk sends you the notification it marks it as read here. So if you are a heavy PM user. be sure to check all of your messages here.

That's weird. I get lots of PM's and notifications on Tapatalk but are not marked as read unless I actually read them.