SanDiegoSteve

Why Warning Points total on my profile?

Or a public sidewalk, or a grocery store, at work, restaraunts, anywhere. :shakehead:

Or a public sidewalk, or a grocery store, at work, restaraunts, anywhere. :shakehead:

Actually, in the US, you have a near-complete freedom of speech. The part that hangs most people up is that there's no such thing, regardless of political stance, a "freedom" called Freedom Of/From Consequences.

So people can say something inflammatory - intentionally or otherwise - but may have to deal with it later.

I love how people say obnoxious things, and get fired/flamed/ripped in the media for what they say, and then say "Well, I guess there's no such thing as freedom of speech!" No, dummy - you were allowed to have your remarks published the FIRST time, and even your griping about it afterwards gets printed as well!

Oy.

• Like 2

1 month and 2 days and my warning point is gone. Does that mean I'm a parolee :D

1 month and 2 days and my warning point is gone. Does that mean I'm a parolee :D

Probably more like probation unless you were temporarily banned from the site.

Some will call it a continuance for dismissal...with no same or similars in the next year. :-)

Probably more like probation unless you were temporarily banned from the site.

Some will call it a continuance for dismissal...with no same or similars in the next year. :-)

I say we kick him out NOW!!!

• Like 1

hey jax - i was curious what you meant by "more tolerant of abominable lifestyles"....

Poor Jax is now being blamed for things he never said. Some days you're the dog and others the hydrant.

It's always Rolo's fault.

Th3d- let sleeping dogs lie.

You guys hurt my feelings.

You guys hurt my feelings.

You're supposed to leave your feelings in the parking lot. :P

hey jax - i was curious what you meant by "more tolerant of abominable lifestyles"....

Make sure you quote the right person. And you know what is meant by it without my having to get all political on you, since this is not a politics board.

Make sure you quote the right person. And you know what is meant by it without my having to get all political on you, since this is not a politics board.

:fuel::FIRE::fuel: :FIRE:

jax im sorry i mis-attributed the quote to you...and i have no idea what you meant steve - abominable lifestayles is just not a term i hear all that much,,,,

That's ok I don't mind getting blamed for things I didn't do. It happens all the time. lol

That's ok I don't mind getting blamed for things I didn't do. It happens all the time. lol

ROLO DID IT!!! :wave:

I don't know what abominable lifestyles are. Would like to have your explanation please.