Does it matter?

Johnnyheat
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4993 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I purchased a pair of REEBOK MAGISTRATE II plate shoes from e bay for $59.00 They arraived today and seem to be Magistrate I shoes, notice the sides arent all leather. ( Picture isnt a plate shoe but shows the soft sides)

myplateshoe.jpg

This is the picture that was on the top of the e bay add.

plateII.jpg

Is there a big difference between the shoes? Im guessing cleaning is a bit harder.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry you didn't get what you were expecting.

We found and discussed that ad here: http://www.umpire-empire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30182

They are still good shoes. You hit it on the head they are a bit tougher to clean. Aside from the looks the only other major difference I've heard about are the soles are softer and wear out quicker.

I have both styles as base shoes, and I like the all leather model MUCH better. They're softer, more durable, look better and are more comfortable.

Those are misleading ads, as the all leather one is used as a teaser, and the other one is pictured in the actual description.

They're both fine shoes, and you still got a good deal.