JaxRolo

SOS Sales

Order number 7229 for me. I got a email 5 days ago letting me know the ultimate belt, long sleeve CK black shirt, two ball bags, and information wallet were out of stock and I was refunded the price for those. That only left 1 pair of smitty charcoal plate pants (sz 34) and one pair of smitty charcoal base pants (sz 34) that I was charged for and he indicated those would ship. Well I got my package today and the only thing in it was one pair of charcoal smitty base pants (sz 36!). So I am in the process of contacting him to get a refund on the pair he didn't send and find out why I got a sz 36 in the pair he did send.

For me, I think it was more trouble than it was worth.

I had order 7205. I ordered a Smitty Navy XL shirt, a Dalco Powder XL shirt, 3 indicators, a 36 Smitty combo (I know I know...but I work at a complex that doesnt give us much time to change) a 36 Smitty base, and a belt. I received a refund for the powder shirt, and I received everything I was supposed to get today.

Received a package today. 6 of the 10 items, and a receipt for the full order. The package was marked 1 of 1 so now I have to chase this guy down. Oh Yea.

UPDATE: Left a voice mail and did receive a call back. I never received the e mails they sent informing me of a credit, ( not uncommon since people do miss spell my e mail address from time to time) and did receive a credit for the balance. Very nice women I spoke with they where a bit overwelmed with the response of the sale. Some people ordered 10 of the same items.

Edited by Johnnyheat

My order had a reciept for the full order when I recieved it, but the day or the day after he shipped it I got a refund notice via e-mail and saw it pop up on my account.

Give him a chance. He has done well by a lot of us on here.

Recieved my order today. I had ordered two Smitty shirts and two pairs of charcoal grays...Recieved a refund on both pairs of pants.

However, the Smitty shirts are great! First time buying their brand, but those shirts look great. I know how many scream how much they love them. Great for $14 total. :HS

I still havent received my order or have gotten a refund for my order, hope it comes soon because the card I ordered on I want to close soon.

• Like 1

What was your order number ?

7769; My card was charged on 8/18, so I am hopping he will get to me soon, or atleast issue me a refund.

That is one of the high numbers so I am sure he will get to you. I am sure he was swamped.

I'm still waiting on #7660.

I need to contact him for a refund because I doubt he will have anything that I ordered and this is just to much of a hastle for me, I will just buy a pair of the Reebok plate shoes. Anyone know his email address?

Edited:

Emailled him and got a full refund. :nod:

Edited by T-Rav
update

Finally got my order today (#7297) that I had placed on Aug 13th. I received 4/9 items, thankfully I got the 4 that I wanted most. For a while there I thought this guy was going to rip me off

I got a UPS ship notification this afternoon. I ordered 4 items and I have no idea which item or items are coming, but I ordered on 8/18 and my order # was 7747.

EDIT: Received an email today. Smitty's shirt and 2 pairs of socks were refunded. I'm getting my Dalco plate pants and a red undershirt. He's local so the package will arrive today.

Edited by grayhawk

Does anyone have a phone to try and contact these guys? I tried to get an order in before the site went down, and the site didn't take it. I will be happy to buy some of their larger sized-stuff, and I need the gear for my Fall Games. but I can't get anyone there to accept a fax or talk on the phone.

Does anyone have a phone to try and contact these guys? I tried to get an order in before the site went down, and the site didn't take it. I will be happy to buy some of their larger sized-stuff, and I need the gear for my Fall Games. but I can't get anyone there to accept a fax or talk on the phone.

No number but here is his email. Good Luck

iamaump (a) msn.com

Edited by Umpire in Chief

It's a one-man show. Ralph's an elderly retiree, who operated this official supply business out of a series of garages at his townhouse in Southern California. He conducted equipment shows and set up tables at all of our meetings and supplied most of the guys that Honig's didn't. Apparently, he is finally giving it up, so he tried to unload everything and got overwhelmed, because his ordering system is behind the curve.

He's a honest, decent guy, and everything will be right in the end.

I was finally able to get through to SOS and Ralph today about problems with my order. To say that he was less than helpful would be an understatement.

He opened-up Pandora's box by running a sale that apparently was beyond his capabilities. Unfortunately, the addage you get what you pay for applies in this situation.

Bottomline is that I had to file a dispute with my credit card company.

:stir

I was finally able to get through to SOS and Ralph today about problems with my order. To say that he was less than helpful would be an understatement.

He opened-up Pandora's box by running a sale that apparently was beyond his capabilities. Unfortunately, the addage you get what you pay for applies in this situation.

With out more details it is hard for me to believe he wasn't helpful. I have delt with him several times in the past without a problem. Including a couple of refunds.

I got in on the sale early so I got everything I ordered including the Champro Mask.

Details? Thankfully I was able to get a refund before he got to my order, only after 2 1/2 weeks though. :hi5: