Gerry Davis pants

fan1775
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5003 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"This product is part of an inventory reduction sale. The price shown is a significant discount, but quantities are limited. New orders only; all sales are final; no additional discounts apply. "

There ya go. Get 'em now.

Edited by kcfan102

AHHHHHHHH!!!!! Just seeing that topic, now I can't get the tune outta my head...........She's got Betty Davis eyes........He wonders......if they're on sale, 'cause........He wants Gerry Davis pants......:HS

I see the Gerry Davis pants are down to $39....could I expect them to go any lower later on in the fall or is that pretty much the bottom line?

That's outstanding!

With Charcoal making its way into every rotation....I just bought 2 plate and 2 base to add to my rotation for 2011.

Scuzz

I wore the GD charcoal plate and base pants all season and have nothing but good things to say about them. I will be ordering another pair of each tomorrow. I know many have alot of negative things to say about the GD pants (greenish color mainly) but I had no issues with them and loved the fit.

One more question: how big of a difference is there in the leg width of the Gerry Davis PLATE pants vs the Gerry Davis COMBO pants? Thanks in advance!

Big difference, in as far as appearance and function. I bought the combos first (again you guys, learn from my mistakes), and they are really tight with shins on. And goofy looking. Actually, they don't look too bad as base pants. I'm taller than average, and have larger legs due to bike racing. So on me, the combos work for base pants.

I have a pair of combos and plate pants in the Davis flavor ONLY because they're semi-popular, and really don't match any other pants. Kinda like the OC polo blue shirt I have. I hate it, but its sorta a standard in my area. So if the Davis pants are a staple where you work, so be it. But don't get them because they're cheap, or someone told you they're good.

Save your money, and invest in the Honig's poly wools. Trust me, Kevin and others on this. My Davis and heather pants sit in the bottom of my bag for a reason.

p.s. is it possible for Gerry to put even more belt loops on his drawers? Geez.