Next Challenge

This Tuesday & Wednesday will be next chapter in my umpiring journey. I'll be working a prestigous varsity HS Easter tourney here in the area. One of the oldest here in CA. It draws teams from all over. Tuesday I have 3 games with our assignor, who also works JC, and Wednesday I'm working with one of our best, who also works D-1 and AAA. Ready to get after it!

• Like 3

This Tuesday & Wednesday will be next chapter in my umpiring journey. I'll be working a prestigous varsity HS Easter tourney here in the area. One of the oldest here in CA. It draws teams from all over. Tuesday I have 3 games with our assignor, who also works JC, and Wednesday I'm working with one of our best, who also works D-1 and AAA. Ready to get after it!

Don't stress. There is no better learning experience than to be on the field with those who are better than you and think you can do the job. Afterwards, there is one thing you should say: "What can I do better?"