A New Gear Bag From Diamond!

Check out the newest umpire gear bag from Diamond!

It's a field bag! You can take it with you right to the field to work a ballgame. It has a super-handy fence hook so that you can hang it right on the fence near home plate, if one of the two teams' dugouts is too far away to keep it in. It has room for not one, but two water bottles. And, inside, in addition to your mask, there's plenty of room for a sandwich if you want to snack on something between innings. And if you look carefully, there's even a little inside pocket for your cell phone!

This looks like a great solution for the cutting-edge umpire.

large.jpg

Epic Sports has the best price I've found on this ingenious new bag.

(Note: if you buy 10 or more, they're only $25.69 each)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are going to flood the market with these. Then we can raise the price and make a profit. . . oh wait.

Check out the newest umpire gear bag from Diamond!

It's a field bag! You can take it with you right to the field to work a ballgame. It has a super-handy fence hook so that you can hang it right on the fence near home plate, if one of the two teams' dugouts is too far away to keep it in. It has room for not one, but two water bottles. And, inside, in addition to your mask, there's plenty of room for a sandwich if you want to snack on something between innings. And if you look carefully, there's even a little inside pocket for your cell phone!

This looks like a great solution for the cutting-edge umpire.

Epic Sports has the best price I've found on this ingenious new bag.

(Note: if you buy 10 or more, they're only $25.69 each)

Ohhhh boy .....

Diamond Low Profile Umpire Field Bag

Features:

- Low-profile umpire's field bag for on-the-field essentials

- Main compartment for face mask and balls

- Easy-access fence hook

- Baseball or softball

- No visible logo

- Concealed drop down face mask hook

- Small front zippered pocket for rule book, indicator and brush

- Inside pockets for keys, wallet, and other small items

- Dual water bottle pockets

- Rubberized grip handle plus shoulder strap

It was around last year. I thought I remembered another thread about it already. They had some at the state meeting here in Texas. Saw some guys buy them. I for one will not be making a purchase

I can't imagine having to run to the backstop or fence to get my $30 "ump purse". I would however look forward to the new and creative insults that something like this might encourage. The old tried and true ones are wearing thin..... Sorry not for me and if you really want one I would suggest that you wait this out a little bit. I sense a major price drop.

Is there a slot for the Hands-Free Umpire?

You don't understand. The bag replaces the hands free umpire. That's why the bag comes with a belt clip.

Excellent. My HFU is looking a little ragged and I have been looking for a better solution.

I use this, it serves the same function....plus, since I use a helmet, I can wear a hat walking into the field and just switch right before the game instead of strolling in with my bare, balding head to the world.

Flyer-Helmet-bag-olive-drab1.gif

Hey, some of us need to bring our own water and supplies for just about everything with us. But I would not purchase this. I have other ways and I don't need a purse for my mask.