All-Star System Seven <acronym title='Chest protector'>CP </acronym>Sizing

JaxRolo
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4434 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I am considering buying this CP.

It comes in 12" and 15"

For those of you that own one or have tried one what size do you recommend?

I am 5'8" 200# (I know I need to lose weight)

Thanks!

Jax

I have a 12" All Star and it is very similar in length to my M/L Gold and my 13" Douglas. I think that the 15" might be too long and will not be comfortable. As someone else described on another post the All Star hangs over your shoulders. If some one has a larger mid section this may create some comfort issues.

Jax

I have a 12" All Star and it is very similar in length to my M/L Gold and my 13" Douglas. I think that the 15" might be too long and will not be comfortable. As someone else described on another post the All Star hangs over your shoulders. If some one has a larger mid section this may create some comfort issues.

you should sell me your douglas.... those things are not good for the baseball your doing..... :no: ...LOL

Speaking of the All-Star CP....

I have a few days break before the next game and mine is starting to smell a little....gamey.

Anyone washed theirs yet? I am thinking just throw the pads in with the plate clothes on cold/gentle cycle and then same with the dryer- tumble dry/low heat like I do with the unis.

Anyone have a better or brighter idea?

Ump-attire now offers replacement padding for the cp.... An extra set can be very helpful for changing out the padding to wash. This will allow you to let the padding air dry after washing per manufacturers instructions.

• Like 1