$2 Titanium Mask

boyinr
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4532 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

well i ordered the mask as well , and did anyone notice that they are selling the new allstar CP for 124.95 !!! i ordered this also , but it is BO till mid jan . thats fine with me , i have my douglas and another CP that work fine . also they have the new allstar LG for 115.00 i think ?

lets see what happens .

marc

ROFLMAO

$2 for mask then $111 to $810 for shipping.

For the cost of Next Day Air I could fly to NY and pick it up myself. :kissass:

Ah, you missed the fine print. If you ordered $100 of gear, shipping was free, That's why he ordered 50.

You never know about these things. How many of you got $20 WV chest protectors from Amazon, a few years back? I got a few.

Email I got from them this morning:

Brandon, There seems to have been a mistake on the pricing of the FM25TI-UMP you have ordered. The price of that item is $199.95. Would you like me to make the correction on your invoice and ship you out your order? Or we can take that item off of you order and ship you out the other items, or cancel the whole order together. Please let me know what you would like me to do for you. Thank you,

Brandon, There seems to have been a mistake on the pricing of the FM25TI-UMP you have ordered. The price of that item is $199.95. Would you like me to make the correction on your invoice and ship you out your order? Or we can take that item off of you order and ship you out the other items, or cancel the whole order together. Please let me know what you would like me to do for you. Thank you,

I just got a similar email! Bummer!!! :crybaby2:

Jax,

We should fight this!

Jax,

We should fight this!

I got the same email this morning too.... Below is my response to them:

That really doesn't seem to be my issue..... I properly purchased items that were advertised for a set price.

Your website had them listed at the price I ordered them at. The order was placed, accepted and payment was sent.

If I had ordered less quantity and paid the $100+ shipping cost, I doubt that you would have corrected this.

I feel that you should stand by your advertised price and honor my order as it stands

Let's see what happens now....

Jax,

We should fight this!

I got the same email this morning too.... Below is my response to them:

That really doesn't seem to be my issue..... I properly purchased items that were advertised for a set price.

Your website had them listed at the price I ordered them at. The order was placed, accepted and payment was sent.

If I had ordered less quantity and paid the $100+ shipping cost, I doubt that you would have corrected this.

I feel that you should stand by your advertised price and honor my order as it stands

Let's see what happens now....

Well, here is their response to my email.... Pretty much they win. :-)

The price of the item and the shipping price were both wrong in our system under that item. We had the weight of the item for 199.95lb (which is why the shipping would have came to about $89 for one of the face masks) when it should have been 2lb and the price of the item really $199.95. We have not captured your funds yet, it is still a pending transaction. If we cancel the order the pending transaction will be removed from your statement in about 2-3 business days depending on your back. Under our terms and conditions it states "This Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Baseball Plus therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to pricing and availability, and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information. We apologize for any inconvenience." There was an error in the system. Would you like me to cancel the order or did you want me to ship a different quantity out for you? Again we apologize for the change.

Oh man, I can assure you that at $2, they would have lost a chunk of cash!

Can't blame you guys for trying!

Oh well. Sometimes you win, Most of the time you lose! :shakehead:

The reason that I wouldn't want to participate in something like this (nor could I push the company to honor the published price) is that some poor stiff could have his head rolling down the hall for typing the price of the item in the wrong box, and the weight of the item in the other wrong box.

Everybody needs to make a living and hopefully no one will be hitting the bricks tomorrow for a simple mistake that he or she would never make again. (They were wise to have that broad disclaimer.)

They are also a pretty decent company ..,they don't offer the customer service of UA, but they do have significantly better prices ( for real prices ) on most (not all) all-star gear than UA . 124.95 for the new cp for example, and, free shipping. Somebody just made a blunder.